Theme name: GTechBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

Use coupon code: GTBBXXXX , to get it for FREE!!
    If you have a time please review the theme! Thanks in advance and enjoy!!!

Price: $2.99 until May 20
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Is a clean theme made with HQ graphics. Wallpaper friendly, 7 customizable hidden icons, today area, less than 1MB!!!

** PRESS SPACEBAR KEY TO SHOW THE HIDDEN ICONS AND ESCAPE TO HIDE **

Features:
    - High Quality Graphics.
    - Wallpaper Friendly.
    - Today area.
    - 5.0 Transitions (If O.S. 5.0 Available).
    - 7 hidden customizable icons:
    PRESS SPACEBAR KEY TO SHOW THE HIDDEN ICONS AND ESCAPE TO HIDE

Price: $2.99 until May 20
    Regular Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Use coupon code: GTBBXXXX , to get it for FREE!!
    If you have a time please review the theme! Thanks in advance and enjoy!!!

05-08-10 06:22 PM
    Thanks for the "freebie". This theme is very nice and runs well with a good look to it:

05-08-10 07:38 PM
    Very unique, classy high-tech look. I really like how it frames up the wallpaper. I've found 2 minor issues:
    1. On my device is the space bar invokes both the hidden dock and QuickLaunch. I then have to close QL to navigate the bottom dock. Could the shortcuts be separated, e.g. have the "Q" key launch QL and leave the space bar for the hidden dock?

2. When the messages or calendar previews appear via high
    lighting them in the hidden dock, I can't figure out how to make them disappear. Even after I escape from the hidden dock (and delete the messages), they still show in the wallpaper area. How do I clear the screen?

Very creative and sharp otherwise. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sbs8331; 05-08-10 at 08:04 PM.
    05-08-10 07:50 PM
    Very unique, classy high-tech look. I really like how it frames up the wallpaper. The only oddity on my device is that the space bar invokes both the hidden dock and QuickLaunch. I then have to close QL to navigate the bottom dock. Could the shortcuts be separated, e.g. have the "Q" key launch QL and leave the space bar for the hidden dock?

Very creative and sharp otherwise. Thanks!

If you set the Homescreen Hotkey in Quicklaunch to another key (I set the "Z" key), then the space bar works just the hidden dock.
    05-08-10 07:56 PM
    Well, you learn something new every day. Thanks. Regarding my 2nd issue with the today plus previews, it appears that I can clear the messages preview by scrolling, not so with the calendar, however. Will continue to test drive.

05-08-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD