09-11-09 05:15 PM
27 12
tools
    Hey Everyone,

This is my first theme so please be kind, jk. It's based off elycruz's full screen series, and the bellshare theme. I wanted a weather slot so bad but the FSS didn't have it, then I found the bell share, which has a weather slot, but you can't change the background in the app screen, so that put me off of it. It's basically putting those together and adding a hidden today calendar when scrolling to the right of the weather. I attached the background I took the pics with just incase people wanted it, if not you can add your own.

OTA for Minimal v2.1 only :http://www.ahazdesigns.com/hostedthemes/minimal/1.jad

Feel free to leave your comments.

EDIT: I have made the fonts smaller by popular request. I have noticed on the simulator, for every theme I do this for the text does not show up when you switch profiles unless you are on it.

I added the .alx for the 10 calendar entires, and the QL version.
    Last edited by lex82; 09-04-09 at 07:44 AM.
    08-26-09 01:27 PM
    It looks great. I personally loved the full-screen theme from Ely, but like you said a weather slot would have made it better. I was wondering if you could do one little customization? If you could replace the Profiles section with a user-defined icon. I would love to put QuickLaunch in that section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 02:55 PM
    It looks great. I personally loved the full-screen theme from Ely, but like you said a weather slot would have made it better. I was wondering if you could do one little customization? If you could replace the Profiles section with a user-defined icon. I would love to put QuickLaunch in that section.

I won't be able to do it today, but I will try to get it done.
    Last edited by lex82; 08-26-09 at 03:07 PM.
    08-26-09 03:05 PM
    Here you go! I took out the profile Icon and you can set quicklaunch in that space. I had some time left so I went ahead and did it for you.
    Last edited by lex82; 08-26-09 at 03:25 PM.
    08-26-09 03:19 PM
    If someone can host it, I'll send them the .jad file to make it OTA.
    08-26-09 04:45 PM
    Thanks for this theme! I love the full screen theme & yes the weather slot enhances it!
    Waiting for OTA.. Hope it comes soon :-)

08-26-09 05:00 PM
    Bump for the OTA!
    08-27-09 12:37 PM
    Close to 500 views and only 2 comments! If you downloaded the theme let me know what you think, good or bad.
    08-27-09 07:21 PM
    I haven't downloaded it yet, but I must say it looks real good.

08-27-09 07:26 PM
    Nice theme. Can you add 10 calendar display? Also its hard to tell what is selected on home screen.

08-27-09 11:49 PM
    Nice theme. Can you add 10 calendar display? Also its hard to tell what is selected on home screen.

I wanted the homescreen to be as minimal as possible, the profile icon glows on focus, and the other icon is dependant on which weather app you are using. The 10 calendar display can be done though.
    08-28-09 07:29 AM
    If you could it would be wicked.

08-28-09 10:49 AM
    If you could it would be wicked.

I sent you a pm for your email, I have the 10 calendar entries one done for you.
    08-28-09 10:52 AM
    I pm you back lex82

08-28-09 11:49 AM
    Lex82 thanks for the 10 calendar. One last request plz, can you have the weather text permanent on home screen wiot the 10 calnedar entry u send to me?

08-28-09 12:05 PM
    Lex82 thanks for the 10 calendar. One last request plz, can you have the weather text permanent on home screen wiot the 10 calnedar entry u send to me?

I sent the new theme to you.
    08-28-09 12:12 PM
    Which weather app are you running in conjunction with this theme in the example? Sorry if this is a stupid question....
    08-28-09 02:09 PM
    Which weather app are you running in conjunction with this theme in the example? Sorry if this is a stupid question....
    I use weathereye
    08-28-09 02:20 PM
    I use weathereye
    Thanks very much!
    08-28-09 02:23 PM
    Lex82 thanks, the theme for me now is perfect. Out of curiousity why does the bar of the botton disappear and appear?

08-28-09 03:50 PM
    Lex82 thanks, the theme for me now is perfect. Out of curiousity why does the bar of the botton disappear and appear?

It's meant for themes that have lighter backgrounds, so they will be able to see the time and stuff.
    08-28-09 03:56 PM
    Thank you so much for this theme!
    I love, love, love it. I have been using E Cruz's Full Screen for some time now and while I loved the theme, I had a really hard time with the menu font. Your theme totally solved that problem for me.

Would like to try the QL version and have been trying to unzip and download it to DM. For some reason, my computer is incapable of unzipping the file - it could be user error, but I prefer to blame the computer.
    Is there any possiblity of having that version of the theme via OTA?
    08-29-09 06:23 PM
    I like QL, great application...
    08-29-09 06:26 PM
    Thank you so much for this theme!
    I love, love, love it. I have been using E Cruz's Full Screen for some time now and while I loved the theme, I had a really hard time with the menu font. Your theme totally solved that problem for me.

Would like to try the QL version and have been trying to unzip and download it to DM. For some reason, my computer is incapable of unzipping the file - it could be user error, but I prefer to blame the computer.
    Is there any possiblity of having that version of the theme via OTA?
    Others have told me that they dowloaded the QL version and it installed fine, it may be your computer like u said.

08-29-09 09:46 PM
    Got it!
    It was user error ...
    Love this theme - Thanks so much.
    Last edited by MiniBB; 08-31-09 at 06:16 PM.
    08-31-09 04:11 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD