New theme using the popular Glaskart icons:

Static bottom dock icons consist of the following:

Calendar | Messages | Browser | Media | Profiles | Contacts | Quicklaunch or BBM

The first two icons (Calandar and Messages) and the last two icons (Contacts and QL/BBM) are static icons (visible all the time) while the middle three icons [Browser-Media-Profiles) are Reveal buttons that are semi-transparent and when scrolled across, Reveal the banner icons beneath them...

two versions available:

Version 1.2.1 features the following icons:
    Calendar | Messages | Browser | Media | Profiles | Contacts | BBM

Version 1.3.1 features the following icons:
    Calendar | Messages | Browser | Media | Profiles | Contacts | Quicklaunch

Navigation help: you can by-pass the three center Reveal buttons by scrolling DOWN from the 2nd button (messages).. this jumps you over to the Contacts button. Scroll UP from the Contacts button and it jumps you over to the messages button.

OTA Links Below:

Reveal v1.2.1

Reveal v1.3.1

Themes are presented "AS-IS." Any customizations, such as Today feature or a Weather Slot will be considered on a Pre-Donation basis only.

If you like my themes and would like to make a donation, click on the link below:
    PayPal Donations

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 02-16-10 at 11:17 PM.
    10-18-09 05:59 PM
    Another nice theme in this series. Got to give this a go!
    10-18-09 06:26 PM
    Great job:

10-18-09 06:38 PM
    thanks so much for the theme
    10-18-09 07:02 PM
    Looks good. Like the minimal approach in all your themes.
    10-18-09 08:47 PM
    Yeah, Excellent my friend

Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-18-09 at 10:32 PM.
    10-18-09 10:00 PM
    thanks.. it was a fun one to make. went through so many different trials with the Reveal buttons, but I think they came out pretty slick
    10-18-09 10:09 PM
    I am enjoying this theme the more I am using it! Very nice detail on icons and the thinking behind reveal icons!! I noticed on the last few themes you have created the calendar is on the far left, any consideration to trade places with the messages? I will be clicking donate in a second! Thanks for your hard work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 11:18 PM
    Any chance for a Weather (QL) version?

10-18-09 11:20 PM
    I am enjoying this theme the more I am using it! Very nice detail on icons and the thinking behind reveal icons!! I noticed on the last few themes you have created the calendar is on the far left, any consideration to trade places with the messages? I will be clicking donate in a second! Thanks for your hard work!

sounds good Zach..
    10-19-09 12:37 AM
    I like the clean look of it. Nice job.
    10-19-09 03:46 AM
    Wow, beautiful theme! Great work as usual.
    10-19-09 05:37 AM
    Any chance for a Weather (QL) version?

Donate. @ RockDog. PM is on the way followed by donation.

10-19-09 06:11 AM

Calendar | Messages | Browser | Media | Profiles | Contacts | Quicklaunch or BBM

The first two icons (Calandar and Messages) and the last two icons (Contacts and QL/BBM) are static icons (visible all the time) while the middle three icons [Browser-Media-Profiles) are Reveal buttons that are semi-transparent and when scrolled across, Reveal the banner icons beneath them...

two versions available:

Navigation help: you can by-pass the three center Reveal buttons by scrolling DOWN from the 2nd button (messages).. this jumps you over to the Contacts button. Scroll UP from the Contacts button and it jumps you over to the messages button.

OTA Links Below:

Reveal v1.2.1

Reveal v1.3.1

Themes are presented "AS-IS." Any customizations, such as Today feature or a Weather Slot will be considered on a Pre-Donation basis only.

If you like my themes and would like to make a donation, click on the link below:
    PayPal Donations

Enjoy!

Beautiful theme, is there any chance you could post the wallpaper, or disclose where you got it?
    10-19-09 08:59 AM
    Can we get some love on the TOUR?
    10-19-09 09:08 AM
    Yeah, Excellent my friend

Can you tell me where you got that top homescreen image?
    10-19-09 12:11 PM
    Rockdog,
    Thank you so much for making a customized version of this theme for me! The pre-dontation was well worth your work! Thank you for your quick response as well!
    10-19-09 10:28 PM

two versions available:

OTA Links Below:

Reveal v1.2.1

Reveal v1.3.1

PayPal Donations

Enjoy!
    Can you port this to the tour? This looks like a great theme.
    10-19-09 10:34 PM
    Hey, I am a blackberry noobie. how do I install this theme? I'm trying to use application loader (desktop manager) and it doesn't recognize the .jad files.

I need my bb looking much cooler than my coworker's bb in the next cubicle over, please help.
    10-19-09 10:49 PM
    BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com

this link has several newbie helpful hints! Number 19 will show you how to load themes. It's about halfway down the page! Welcome to Crackberry!
    10-19-09 11:01 PM
    Hey, I am a blackberry noobie. how do I install this theme? I'm trying to use application loader (desktop manager) and it doesn't recognize the .jad files.

I need my bb looking much cooler than my coworker's bb in the next cubicle over, please help.
    From your BB browser, go to:
    m.crackberry.com
    and navigate to this site and click on the OTA(over the air) link to download. Lol, there are other ways, but, try this one

10-19-09 11:01 PM
    Thanks for posting the link for the future addict.

10-19-09 11:03 PM
    No problem! I spent several hours sifting through these pages and I appreciated all the help everyone has provided!
    10-19-09 11:11 PM
    Beautiful theme, is there any chance you could post the wallpaper, or disclose where you got it?
    Here are two versions... one is flipped...
    10-20-09 12:51 AM
    Rockdog,
    Thank you so much for making a customized version of this theme for me! The pre-dontation was well worth your work! Thank you for your quick response as well!
    No problem.. glad to help and customize it just the way you wanted it..
    10-20-09 12:53 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD