The second in the Reveal Series..

Glaskart Reveal BD.

Features:
    Five static Reveal Buttons: Browser | Media | Camera| Profiles | Clock
    Reveal icons include Network, Battery Meter, Signal Meter, WiFi and Time
    Six customizable Icons
    Spacebar Quicklaunch
    Navigation from Reveal Buttons to BD icons.

Two versions available:
    v5.1: Non-Today
    v8.1: Today

Themes are presented "AS-IS." Any customizations or additional features will be considered on a Pre-Donation basis only.

If you would like to make a donation, click on the link below and indicate which theme it is for:
    PayPal Donations
    11-02-09 10:28 PM
    Looks good, another nice theme, thank you
    11-03-09 04:18 AM
    This is awesome! I'm always looking for professionall and clean themes. I love the icon's size!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:56 AM
    Great looking. The only problem I have with this theme is that you keep making it harder and harder to decide which one to use. Just when I think that you can't possibly make a better theme, you go ahead and do it.

Thanks for your effort and hard work creating these wallpaper friendly themes.
    11-03-09 07:15 AM
    thanks everyone.. and thanks to Blacklatino for beta testing a previous version for me (one that I customized)... this is the theme that I run on my phone...

I liked the Picante version, then I did the Reveal, and now.. I'm digg'n the Reveal BD theme... I've made a few themes that i wasn't all that impressed with, but this one.. I love it!

Thanks for the positive feedback.
    11-03-09 11:42 AM
    Very Nice! A dedicated weather slot would make it perfect. The only thing that you may want to look at is the shading on the static bottom dock. If you are outdoors it is somewhat difficult to see the signal and battery meters. Other than that very well done. Now I have to choose which of the Glaskarts to use.

11-03-09 12:46 PM
    not a problem.. glad you like it.
    11-03-09 05:09 PM
    This is a beautiful theme. I love it. Thanks so much!!

11-03-09 06:37 PM
    Great looking. The only problem I have with this theme is that you keep making it harder and harder to decide which one to use. Just when I think that you can't possibly make a better theme, you go ahead and do it.

Thanks for your effort and hard work creating these wallpaper friendly themes.
    Yes, me too!
    11-03-09 08:40 PM
    Love it Thanks
    11-06-09 01:38 PM
    The only issue I am seeing is that the Owner information on the Locked screen seems to sit too low. It overflows off the page if you have more than 2 lines in the address.
    11-06-09 02:16 PM
    ^^^^
    I'll fix that tonight. Thanks for the heads up...
    11-06-09 03:18 PM
    ok, download again as I corrected this lock screen text size area.
    11-08-09 10:08 PM
    Loving this theme so far. Thanks for all your hard work!
    11-08-09 10:31 PM
    Really impressive and clean looking theme mate. Love it.
    11-10-09 08:18 AM
    thanks everyone.. and thanks to Blacklatino for beta testing a previous version for me (one that I customized)... this is the theme that I run on my phone...

I liked the Picante version, then I did the Reveal, and now.. I'm digg'n the Reveal BD theme... I've made a few themes that i wasn't all that impressed with, but this one.. I love it!

Thanks for the positive feedback.
    Awesome theme and glad to help, RD
    11-10-09 12:13 PM
    Really impressive and clean looking theme mate. Love it.
    no worries Mate.. it was a fun one to pull together. where abouts in Taz are you located? i had some mates in Launceston... they had a pub there.. Boars Head or something?
    11-10-09 09:10 PM
    Awesome theme and glad to help, RD
    No... Thank You.. speaking of which, I noticed on the Sideways theme the weather icon sits a bit too high and cuts off the temp... I'll fix that for you if you want.
    11-10-09 09:11 PM
    Hey there, any thoughts of porting this theme for the 9700? It has to be one of my favorites ever, but I'm upgrading my phone tomorrow!
    11-22-09 07:14 PM
    Hey there, any thoughts of porting this theme for the 9700? It has to be one of my favorites ever, but I'm upgrading my phone tomorrow!

not at this time...
    11-23-09 06:20 PM
    Theme is awesome!
    04-23-10 06:48 AM
    Glad you like it..I'll be sure to tweek it for you to add the call in/out wallpapers that you wanted as well.

good onya Mate!
    04-23-10 05:07 PM
    god i love ur themes... but whats with the call photo?
    04-27-10 12:25 AM
    god i love ur themes... but whats with the call photo?
    What? you dont like? ;-) pm me and we'll talk off line about modifying it if you have a specific photo you want to use instead...
    04-27-10 12:04 PM
    RD, I installed many themes but this one stays on Top. I am just running this over last 24 hrs. On focus of the Messages Icon in buttom dock is not showing the Unread messages count where as it is showing it from Main menu Messages Icon.
    04-28-10 01:26 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD