The easiest way(not the only way) to download a theme is through an OTA link using your BlackBerry Browser:

1/ Go to the page that contains the OTA link.

2/ Click the link.

3/ Screen containing the application or theme’s details will pop up.

4/ Click Download from the choice(s).

5/ The download will begin installing the theme on your BlackBerry.

6/ Unless you are prompted to reboot, the installation is done. Use the same process for applications that are available via OTA.

.Zip files will need to be downloaded to your desktop and allow you desktop manager to install on your Blackberry once it recognizes the .alx and .cod files.

This is a quick explanation to help get you started.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-04-09 at 10:55 PM.
    10-04-09 10:53 PM
    The BDT8 theme is the first of all the themes out there I thought enough to install and use. That is the cat's meow.

Many thanks.

Jerry
    10-19-09 10:28 AM
    ^^^
    Thanks Jerry for the compliment and glad to hear you like the theme...
    10-19-09 11:06 AM
    hey Rockdog97 can you send it to me in an email because where i am at cant upload from comp. The theme is awesome looking and I actually am a retail sales person for ATT so I will try to push you themes.
    10-19-09 12:26 PM
    hey Rockdog97 can you send it to me in an email because where i am at cant upload from comp. The theme is awesome looking and I actually am a retail sales person for ATT so I will try to push you themes.

PM me as a reminder and I'll see what I can do... also include your email addy...
    10-19-09 02:55 PM
    I really like the theme - particularly the icons and the ability to have 8 on the home screen...in the "noob" category however, is there anyway to change the incoming call and active call backgrounds? - Would have PM'd you, but I need 9 more posts after this one to do so...now that's "noob".
    10-19-09 03:37 PM
    Every time i download it tells me this file is not compatible. Can someone help me out please.
    10-19-09 04:05 PM
    how does the quick launch work :S nothing happens when i click on it.
    10-19-09 05:59 PM
    ^^

you have to have the program called Quicklaunch..I think you can buy it via the Crackberry Store... well worth the $5 I think it costs..
    10-19-09 06:05 PM
    I really like the theme - particularly the icons and the ability to have 8 on the home screen...in the "noob" category however, is there anyway to change the incoming call and active call backgrounds? - Would have PM'd you, but I need 9 more posts after this one to do so...now that's "noob".
    Not from your end. Those two screens are customized within the theme...
    10-19-09 06:06 PM
    ooh all righty, thanks!!
    10-19-09 06:08 PM
    Every time i download it tells me this file is not compatible. Can someone help me out please.

what OS are you running? look under-

Options/About

then look at the third line; should say something like:
    v4.6.0.xxx (mine says v4.6.0.237)
    10-19-09 06:09 PM
    The pictures of this theme seem to show a much larger font when viewing the calendar entries on the home screen. When I loaded this theme, I'm getting my first seven entries in the calendar and the font is pretty small (and my eyes aren't all that great). Is there a way to get fewer/make them larger?
    10-19-09 06:33 PM
    Great Theme... PayPal donation sent.
    Only request is... how do I change menu from blue background to white background with black text?
    I'm a BB newbie... can menu colors be changed by me, or is it hard coded into the menu?
    THANK YOU!
    Last edited by schandlak; 10-22-09 at 12:19 PM.
    10-22-09 06:28 AM
    The pictures of this theme seem to show a much larger font when viewing the calendar entries on the home screen. When I loaded this theme, I'm getting my first seven entries in the calendar and the font is pretty small (and my eyes aren't all that great). Is there a way to get fewer/make them larger?
    I'll see about updating the theme with slighlty larger fonts for the Today items.

Great Theme... PayPal donation sent.
    Only request is... how do I change menu from blue background to white background with black text?
    I'm a BB newbie... can menu colors be changed by me, or is it hard coded into the menu?
    THANK YOU!

This is hard coded into the theme. what specific menu are you referring to? Profiles? Quicklaunch?
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 10-22-09 at 04:20 PM.
    10-22-09 04:17 PM
    This is hard coded into the theme. what specific menu are you referring to? Profiles? Quicklaunch?
    The Profiles (white on blue) is EZ to read, the Quicklaunch (black/lt. blue on dark blue) can be difficult to read at night.

GREAT WORK.. Please keep it up!
    10-22-09 05:10 PM
    The Profiles (white on blue) is EZ to read, the Quicklaunch (black/lt. blue on dark blue) can be difficult to read at night.

GREAT WORK.. Please keep it up!
    You can change the QL color in the QL menu>QL Options.
    10-22-09 05:16 PM
    How to remove the bottom black bar? I think it ruins this amazing theme....
    10-22-09 10:17 PM
    I thought it was a part of the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 10:23 PM
    Ok.. I think I have the menu background issue figured out, so please download again using the OTA links in the first post...
    10-23-09 12:27 AM
    Awesome, thank you!
    10-25-09 05:52 PM
    How to remove the bottom black bar? I think it ruins this amazing theme....

would you rather see the time/date just kinda "floating" there w/o the bottom banner background?
    10-27-09 09:45 AM
    Make a donation

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 09:51 AM
    Cool, Thanks!
    10-27-09 11:41 AM
    You can change the QL color in the QL menu>QL Options.

that only changes to Font color.. not the background color, correct?
    10-28-09 09:32 AM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD