New Releases/Updates:
    *Update* 11-10-09
    Glaskart Bottom Dock 8 Icon with integrated Quick Launch Icon (glaskart_BD8QL):

This version incorporates the popular Glaskart icons and combines it with a Quick Launch icon application in the upper right corner, and profiles icon in the upper left.

Updates 8/18/09-
    -Added a focus icon for the home screen bottom dock icons
    -changed the SMS/MMS and email functions so that the SMS/MMS are combined and the email is separate (made this change for each theme actually).

11-10-09 -
    Added a Weather Icon slot to the 8-icon bottom dock Today version:
    See link below for BDT8i OTA

BD8QL OTA

Glaskart Bottom Dock/Today/8 Icon (glaskart_BDT8)
    same general layout but with a Today Feature instead of the Quick Launch Icon.

Updates:
    -updated the navigation so that the first three icon places access the Today area.
    -added focus icon to bottom dock icons
    -separated SMS/MMS from email

BDT8 OTA

BDT8I OTA for Today with Weather Slot...

If you like my themes and would like to make a donation, click on the link below:
    PayPal Donations
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 11-10-09 at 09:33 PM. Reason: updates
    08-12-09 09:50 PM
    These are some cool themes, dog. Thanks for posting.
    08-12-09 10:19 PM
    Thx.. I like this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 11:08 PM
    These are both some great looking themes. I really like the one on top with the tiles and quick launch icon, but when I downloaded it the images are not the same as above. Instead it is some bear or monster on the home screen. Just curious how to get the one pictured above. Again great looking themes.

08-13-09 06:27 AM
    WOW! Im in love with this theme, can you make it for 83xx/88xx? Please
    08-13-09 10:21 AM
    These are both some great looking themes. I really like the one on top with the tiles and quick launch icon, but when I downloaded it the images are not the same as above. Instead it is some bear or monster on the home screen. Just curious how to get the one pictured above. Again great looking themes.

Ooops... I think I was messing with the wallpapers and took the screen shot with the "secondary" wallpaper. I will update the theme with the tile background... my appologies. I was uploading, taking screen shots, etc of many different themse yesterday and this one slipped through.

Look for a revised theme (same link) this evening (pacific time).
    08-13-09 11:12 AM
    WOW! Im in love with this theme, can you make it for 83xx/88xx? Please

There is a similar theme already made for the 83xx.. do a search for Neu 83xx and you should find it.

I will see about porting this particular theme over to the 83xx, but cant' promise anything..
    08-13-09 11:14 AM
    Can u make one for 9630

08-13-09 11:22 AM
    ^^^^^
    Not sure. I'll have to d/l the latest developer kit for this model and have a look..if I did, it wouldn't be for a while..

Perhaps I can have someone else develop this theme for the 9630?
    08-13-09 01:07 PM

ok.. theme has been updated with the one on the screen shot. same OTA link as in the first post.

for those that already downloaded the theme and liked that pic, i'm including it for your enjoyment along with a couple other theme related images.
    08-13-09 06:54 PM
    Just downloaded the theme and am loving it! Thank you for sharing.

08-14-09 01:39 AM
    I loveeeeee the first theme!! You should make the same one but with Today icons for messages and calendar (but not hidden) will be willing to donate for this! Oh n also if you can make the menu background blue/dark lol
    08-14-09 06:51 AM
    Yeah, I agree with Jancy. I would also donate for the same changes.

08-14-09 06:56 AM
    BL and Jancy - PM me for details on what you'd like and we'll work something out for sure!

Thanks..
    08-14-09 10:57 AM
    Already sent it to you
    08-14-09 11:31 AM
    New Releases:

Glaskart Bottom Dock 8 Icon with integrated Quick Launch Icon (glaskart_BD8QL):

This version incorporates the popular Glaskart icons and combines it with a Quick Launch icon application in the upper right corner, and profiles icon in the upper left.

OTA

Glaskart Bottom Dock/Today/8 Icon (glaskart_BDT8)
    same general layout but with a Today Feature instead of the Quick Launch Icon.

OTA

Note that for the Today Calendar to be accessible, the Calendar icon must be placed in the 3rd Icon location.

If you like my themes, please consider making a donation below. Every little bit helps:

Paypal Donations
    Just downloaded them. Will try in the morning. It's 01:00 in the morning - Monday...Btw Do you or anyone for that matter know of a theme that hides ALL / Shows NO icons on the homepage?!? I want to see ALL of my kids faces an not have them blocked out by icons or info that I access by shortcuts anyway...Let's say battery bottom-left, clock bottom-center and 3G (Network) bottom-right. That's all I need on my homescreen....please...:-). Btw I'm running 5.00.100. Any tips and or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

NokJAA!
    08-16-09 06:01 PM
    Very very nice!
    08-16-09 06:26 PM
    I loveeeeee the first theme!! You should make the same one but with Today icons for messages and calendar (but not hidden) will be willing to donate for this! Oh n also if you can make the menu background blue/dark lol
    Wicked WIKCED! I love this theme! I'll be trying it for a few days and if it works fine I'll delete all the other themes i have installed.... I love the tiny inconspicuous fonts. Now if I could just make those icons on the Home Screen dissappear .... Hied the all...Yeah.....ShortCuts Forever..
    The only other request I have would be to change the Menu background color to the same color Blue you used for the pop-up-screen?...And yes DagNabbit I an willing to pay!. I'll be watching my memory for the next 36hrs or so and post back at ya.....

Please let me know if what I asked / suggested / mentioned is possible.

Regards,

NokJAA!
    08-16-09 06:27 PM
    Wicked WIKCED! I love this theme! I'll be trying it for a few days and if it works fine I'll delete all the other themes i have installed.... I love the tiny inconspicuous fonts. Now if I could just make those icons on the Home Screen dissappear .... Hied the all...Yeah.....ShortCuts Forever..
    The only other request I have would be to change the Menu background color to the same color Blue you used for the pop-up-screen?...And yes DagNabbit I an willing to pay!. I'll be watching my memory for the next 36hrs or so and post back at ya.....

Please let me know if what I asked / suggested / mentioned is possible.

Regards,

NokJAA!
    Oh Come on people....Ok Ok I'm still up and I've tried the second theme and I like it even more than the first one..?!?!?! How is this possible. QuickLaunch Icon is removed and the Menu background screen is (imho) better.My memory has dropped to 13Mb so I'll be re-booting now to see how this one performs. Have 5 themes installed and this could be the reason my BOLD no longer boots up with more than 34Mb of memory...??? I hit 13-14Mb before the end of the day... Theme or OS version (5.00.100) or ..??? Been browsing a lot lately though....Anyways...will keep everyone updated....

NokJAA!

NokJAA!
    08-16-09 06:38 PM
    Thanks very very much.. PM me for details on what you'd like changed - if you can be specific that'll help me a great deal...

So I'm assuming you've downloaded the BDT8 version (w/o the quicklaunch icon)?

glad you like it...
    08-16-09 11:13 PM
    Nice work. I have to try this tomorrow. Thanks
    08-16-09 11:40 PM
    Thanks very very much.. PM me for details on what you'd like changed - if you can be specific that'll help me a great deal...

So I'm assuming you've downloaded the BDT8 version (w/o the quicklaunch icon)?

glad you like it...
    With this famous quote in mind...;-) How do I PM you....
    08-17-09 04:44 AM
    great theme-thanks for ur hard work on this...

i downloaded the BD8QL and i noticed that if i get an email and a text at the same time-they do not have separate icons. You have to open whichever one first and then you'll see that other icon-informing you of an incoming msg.

Also when im in my messages screen-whether it be an email or sms-you do not see the message icons letting me know that i received an email/sms.

anyone else experiencing this?

thanks and much appreciated!
    08-17-09 09:50 AM
    With this famous quote in mind...;-) How do I PM you....

click on my username then select "Send private message"
    08-17-09 10:14 AM
    great theme-thanks for ur hard work on this...

i downloaded the BD8QL and i noticed that if i get an email and a text at the same time-they do not have separate icons. You have to open whichever one first and then you'll see that other icon-informing you of an incoming msg.

Also when im in my messages screen-whether it be an email or sms-you do not see the message icons letting me know that i received an email/sms.

anyone else experiencing this?

thanks and much appreciated!
    I'll have to look to see how I set up the SMS/MMS and emails, but try this: while in Messages, select Options/General Options/ and see what the SMS and Email Inboxes is set to - ie, combined, Theme Controlled or Separate.

Try playing with different settings to see if that helps with your mail/text message issue.
    08-17-09 10:17 AM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD