My latest creation

• 22 customizable icons on homescreen! No need for the app screen anymore
    • Click on the two gray dots to switch from 2 screens with 9 customizable icons each
    • Red button on the dock is fixed click on it to hide the 9 visible icons for a better look at you wallpaper. Click any gray dot to bring the icons back.
    • Transitions throughout
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Click spacebar to launch QuickLaunch app (if you don't have the app nothing will happen)
    • If you have less than 22 icons on your applications screen the bottom dock will have empty spaces so don't ask me where the icons are just put more icons on you applications screen and the dock will be full of icons.

Screen shot with a different wallpaper

GET IT HERE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 12:20 AM
    Has any 9000 users tried this theme?

02-14-10 02:21 PM
    Just tried it. Nice theme but it slowed my phone down terribly even after a battery pull. I deleted this theme and my phone is back to normal. I never had a theme slow down my phone as much as this one did.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Last edited by tellsells; 02-14-10 at 10:14 PM.
    02-14-10 03:38 PM
    Really? I really have no idea why it would slow down your BB like that...ill have to look into that. Anybody else having a problem with the theme?

02-15-10 02:18 AM
    No problems here (sometimes pauses when returning from application screen to home screen) running OS 5.0

Only one "request"

What would be the chances of getting a roll-over today area for the icons on the bottom bar? (could disappear when the other docks are up)

Luuuuuuuuuuv the icon set and colours by the way.

(nice to see you here on CB... been following you on PMB for a while... great work)
    Last edited by mikedoan; 02-16-10 at 01:45 AM. Reason: added OS version
    02-15-10 08:04 PM
    I am running it on the Bold 9000 on OS 5.0 and it is running very smooth with no problem. Great theme!

My only complaint so far is that there is no charging icon on the battery.

Edit: 2nd comment/complaint = data receiving icon in the top right corner is on top of the battery so that you cannot tell what level the battery is at.

Last edited by sdmcwilliams; 02-16-10 at 01:24 PM.
    02-15-10 09:32 PM
    this is sweet looking
    02-17-10 01:03 AM
    No problems here (sometimes pauses when returning from application screen to home screen) running OS 5.0

Only one "request"

What would be the chances of getting a roll-over today area for the icons on the bottom bar? (could disappear when the other docks are up)

Luuuuuuuuuuv the icon set and colours by the way.

(nice to see you here on CB... been following you on PMB for a while... great work)

Good to hear the theme is running pretty smoothly. About the today rollover I don't think that's gonna happen unless I make a different version of the theme. Today rollover wouldn't really make sense with the sliding icons at least to my thinking

Cool dude yea wanted to spread the word about my themes

02-19-10 07:05 PM
    I am running it on the Bold 9000 on OS 5.0 and it is running very smooth with no problem. Great theme!

My only complaint so far is that there is no charging icon on the battery.

Edit: 2nd comment/complaint = data receiving icon in the top right corner is on top of the battery so that you cannot tell what level the battery is at.

The battery does have the charging icon its just a really light yelloy I didn't notice that until I had released it lol
    Theme Builder doesn't let you move the data receiving icon so I can't really do much about that thanks for commenting

02-19-10 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD