Theme name: CleanBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

This is a clean theme made by BB-Freaks with high quality graphics.

This theme is excellent to use with your own wallpaper due to the big space and clean homescreen and a lot of useful applications in the homescreen.

You can customize 12 icons that are in a hidden dock, you can show it and hide it with the middel BB buttom but also if you press spacebar key you will show the dock and ESCAPE to hide. And also youll have access to 8 locked applications right on the homescreen.

It features also 5.0 Transitions and is only 1,1MB so don't worry for lag.

Features:
    - High Quality Graphics.
    - Wallpaper friendly (due to the free space on the homscreen you'll able to perfectly see your favorite wallpaper).
    - 12 Hidden Customizable icons.
    - 8 locked application
    * Messenger
    * SMS/MMS
    * Profiles
    * Manage Connections.
    * Options.
    * Lock.
    - 5.0 Transitions (fade)
    - 1.1 MB!!!!

Special Price: $2.99 until Apr 30
    Price: $3.99

BUY IT NOW

04-15-10 02:42 PM
    I think you are suppose to or should put " PREMIUM " in the thread heading if you are SELLING your
    theme..... Its just gonna make people mad if you're sneaky...ok, maybe not mad but possibly think
    poorly of your tactics. At least that's what my experience has been....here.....now.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 09:14 PM
    You may consider adding *Premium* to your title (nice looking theme, though 1.1MB is large, no???)

04-29-10 10:56 PM
    very "macish" lol

should be marked premium
    04-30-10 01:36 PM
    Nice looking theme and reasonable.

I don't know if its just me but I use space for quicklaunch, which seems to be the norm and is also recognized in many themes. It can be changed now in QL but I don't want to change my settings just for a theme or 2. I have bought a theme that does work with spacebar/escape for the hidden dock and it gets confusing with QL popping up at the same time. So, I'll pass.

05-04-10 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD