7+ is the ultimate Windows 7 based theme with much more! True to Win7's high def icons and transparency. Very clean and fast (lag-free). Working custom battery and signal meters. Looks awesome with any wallpaper of your choice. Your Blackberry deserves that best!

-6 & 8 icon layout
    -Weather app* slot
    -Sliding bottom dock
    -Hidden Today
    -High definition icons and custom battery meters / signal indicators fantastic
    -QuickLaunch* shortcut = Space Bar
    -SMS/MMS shortcut = "$" key
    -Very clean and sharp! No lag!

NOTE: Screenshots of 8900 shown. The layout for 9000 may be slightly different due to 9000's smaller screen.

Get 7plus

Get 7plus
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:12 AM.
    04-11-10 02:47 AM
    oh man, if i could only get this without the windows emblem on the lower bar...
    04-11-10 03:21 PM
    oh man, if i could only get this without the windows emblem on the lower bar...
    Maybe you can. Check the link to Mobihand:

Customization available for a small fee.
    04-11-10 03:26 PM
    Like andyah said customization is available Just let me know!

Maybe you can. Check the link to Mobihand:
    04-13-10 10:00 AM
    Will messages show up in hidden today if the messages icon is placed in the 5th slot?
    04-13-10 11:23 AM
    Will messages show up in hidden today if the messages icon is placed in the 5th slot?
    Yes, they will and you can even scroll up to get to individual messages and read.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-13-10 01:03 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Yes, they will and you can even scroll up to get to individual messages and read.

Cool! I'll check it out.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-13-10 01:34 PM
    How much memory does this theme use?
    04-13-10 09:41 PM
    How much memory does this theme use?
    Around 1.28MB
    04-13-10 11:08 PM
    Around 1.28MB
    Thanks!
    04-13-10 11:09 PM
    Trying it now.
    04-13-10 11:26 PM
    Super! Hope you like

Trying it now.
    04-14-10 08:49 PM
    Super! Hope you like
    It is nice! I like it.

It doesn't leak memory or lag.
    04-14-10 08:54 PM
    Awesome!
    I try my best to make it memory-leak- and lag- free

It is nice! I like it.

It doesn't leak memory or lag.
    04-15-10 09:33 AM
    just purchased and loved the theme. I have 3 questions. 1, why has the text been indented. Is it not possible tohave this text left justified so that more of the message is dsplayed. 2. is it possible to display the message from blackberry messager? and 3 what weather app do you use?
    04-16-10 06:34 AM
    I have noticed that the new item notification does not disappear on the today screen for mail or sms/mms when it has been read. for mms and sms it also does not disappear on the application screen
    04-16-10 07:13 AM
    Thanks for purchasing. See my answers below.

1. Only 6-icon version's indented to clear the Windows symbol. If I make it flush to the left edge, I will lose an item from Today. I rather see one more item over losing a couple of character.

2. No

3. I use BerryWeather

just purchased and loved the theme. I have 3 questions. 1, why has the text been indented. Is it not possible tohave this text left justified so that more of the message is dsplayed. 2. is it possible to display the message from blackberry messager? and 3 what weather app do you use?
    04-16-10 09:55 AM
    Once they are read, they are not new anymore and will disappear from the notification bar.

There is no notification bar in the app screen for space issue (it will push down the icons making them 2 rows instead of 3).

I have noticed that the new item notification does not disappear on the today screen for mail or sms/mms when it has been read. for mms and sms it also does not disappear on the application screen
    04-16-10 09:57 AM
    I have the 8-icon version and it still indents.

Thanks for the recommendation on berryweather.

Thanks for purchasing. See my answers below.

1. Only 6-icon version's indented to clear the Windows symbol. If I make it flush to the left edge, I will lose an item from Today. I rather see one more item over losing a couple of character.

2. No

3. I use BerryWeather
    04-16-10 12:29 PM
    That is the issue. Having read the message the notification does not disappear.

The 2nd point you raise is also interesting. as on the bold 9000 I can only see 2 rows.

Once they are read, they are not new anymore and will disappear from the notification bar.

There is no notification bar in the app screen for space issue (it will push down the icons making them 2 rows instead of 3).
    04-16-10 12:36 PM
    Having just reset the machine, I am now no longer obtaining the notification for SMS on the today screen.

That is the issue. Having read the message the notification does not disappear.

The 2nd point you raise is also interesting. as on the bold 9000 I can only see 2 rows.
    04-16-10 12:50 PM
    Ah, you have 9000! Sorry, I've been dealing with 5 different models so I get confused
    9000 has shorter height so even with 8 icons, you will see indentation to clear the Windows symbol. Either that or you lose a Today's entry (or text goes right through the Win symbol which wouldn't be good).
    Also, because screen height is shorter than other phones, you only get 2 rows as default.
    04-16-10 01:32 PM
    Black version of this theme is now available! 7plus Ultimate
    04-27-10 10:24 PM
    I am still having problems with the theme. The notifications are not disappearing and infact on the BBM the shield is only half a shield. Can you please help to resolve. Also is it possible to have a look at the black version so that I can see whether I am experiencing the same problems.
    04-29-10 12:46 PM
    I am still having problems with the theme. The notifications are not disappearing and infact on the BBM the shield is only half a shield. Can you please help to resolve. Also is it possible to have a look at the black version so that I can see whether I am experiencing the same problems.
    Showing and disappearing of the notification is not controlled by the theme at all. It's a completely separate process controlled by the OS. The fact that it did work fine after a reset tells me that the problem is intermittent. Some other apps or the OS (especially if you're using a beta/leaked version) is probably causing this. You are the first of many people who purchased the theme reporting this.
    04-29-10 01:03 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD