I'm also having the issue with the 6x2 grid on version .266. It's not that big of a deal and doesn't really detract from this awesome theme. I wonder if there is any connection between when people downloaded the theme (yesterday, for me) and who is having the issue.

Anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 06:18 AM
    never heard of that problem. best thing I can tell you is to try a battery pull, if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall.
    I told you about this back in post 44

The 6x2 grid is fine, but it really takes getting used to the 6x1 folder structure. It appears there is room to have kept the 6x2 layout but odds are this was a design decision. After reviewing the original mockup, it appears that the standard 6x3 grid was used.
    And in 54

On my phone it is 6 columns by 2 rows not 6x3. I did play around with adjusting it in the options grid layout and it changed accordingly, however Default is 6x2.
    Last edited by EnJaNir; 05-28-09 at 07:18 AM.
    05-28-09 07:16 AM
    I told you about this back in post 44
    yeah, was referring to never hearing the problem from my themes til I started with this particular one.
    05-28-09 07:17 AM
    a couple of people I've talked to about it have said that changing the grid layout in options>advanced>accessibility to 4x4, saving, changing back to "default" and saving and then pulling the battery seems to work. however for one that I know of it hasn't. I really don't know what it is, and at this point I'm not sure that it's a problem with the theme itself.
    05-28-09 07:24 AM
    a couple of people I've talked to about it have said that changing the grid layout in options>advanced>accessibility to 4x4, saving, changing back to "default" and saving and then pulling the battery seems to work. however for one that I know of it hasn't. I really don't know what it is, and at this point I'm not sure that it's a problem with the theme itself.
    I tried that also, and it didn't work.
    05-28-09 07:41 AM
    Just noticed the context menu transparency in the screenshots and just wanted to say how impressed I am with the level of detail you worked with.
    Great job to lilhaloshaka for the design and ninja please for making it happen! I'd love to see you two work together again.
    05-28-09 07:45 AM
    thanks for the fix with the grids, since only a few people have had the problem I'm thinking it's not theme related.

as for the text cutting off, still haven't figured that one out. the only thing I've seen as a solution is firmware upgrade, but since you're running .266 that's impossible lol... unless you go to 5 which I wouldn't recommend anyway. I'll keep on the lookout for possible fixes, though.
    Hi ninja , I think I fix the notification problem, I realize it after I read nefi and kimosabi post , then I change my application grid lay out to default and it's working like a charm but only in this default grid layout.

05-28-09 08:47 AM
    Hi ninja , I think I fix the notification problem, I realize it after I read nefi and kimosabi post , then I change my application grid lay out to default and it's working like a charm but only in this default grid layout.

that's the normal layout. if it's set to any other it's going to look different than the screenshots.
    05-28-09 09:10 AM
    This did not work for me, I'm still seeing a 6x2 rather than 6x3. It's still one of the best themes I've used, so I'm not too worried about it.

05-28-09 10:04 AM
    Hi there,
    I totally wasn't clear with me post. I set my grid layout to 4x4. And stuck with it. It didn't fix the icon layout issue. This is just some consolodation solution since I liked the theme so much. Sorry for the confusion!

05-28-09 12:55 PM
    reworking the Hidden Today version for Bold, going to be very busy in the next couple of days so I'll try to get it out beforehand, if not then by the end of the weekend.
    05-29-09 02:36 AM
    Hey Ninja,
    I was using your theme as stated before the text is cut off at the ends (only a little bit) on the home screen. I noticed that if I pressed "q" to change my phone profile, the whole word comes back! I don't know if it's useful, but hope it helps you debug!
    06-08-09 08:09 PM
    Hey Ninja,
    I was using your theme as stated before the text is cut off at the ends (only a little bit) on the home screen. I noticed that if I pressed "q" to change my phone profile, the whole word comes back! I don't know if it's useful, but hope it helps you debug!
    that's very interesting, strange why pressing a key would do that... thanks for figuring that out, I'm sure it will be very useful.
    06-09-09 04:51 AM
    Well, let me clarify, pressing and holding q changes your ring profile from normal to vibrate. When that happens, the whole word comes back. however! when you go to another variable, the words are cut off again. So I am wondering if it's a layering issue. Where the icon layers are under another layer.
    06-09-09 09:55 AM
    best theme ever!
    06-09-09 08:58 PM
    Hey ninja,
    Here's an update! So I installed the new Bold OS .282, and it almost works like a charm. the text on the home screen is not cut off anymore. But the icon grid problem is still there.

06-20-09 02:05 PM
    Hey ninja,
    Here's an update! So I installed the new Bold OS .282, and it almost works like a charm. the text on the home screen is not cut off anymore. But the icon grid problem is still there.

glad to hear it cleared up the cutting off. I'm working on fixing some major probs w/the 8900 version, as soon as those are cleared up I'll get to work on this one and see if I can fix the grid layout prob.
    06-20-09 09:22 PM
    the one thing I would like is to select a calender entry on the hidden today theme.

Other then that, this is by far the best theme I have ever used.
    06-21-09 11:22 AM
    Oh i love this theme!
    Its so nice looking

Just hate the fact that i cant read my texts before i open it
    Glad you fixxed that
    06-25-09 10:16 PM
    Hi, can anyone tell me how to install this theme? i really want to get it.

what i did was click the free download, then a link send to my email, then i copy the link and download by OTA loader, a file then created, but when i copy the file to my bold, i can install the theme from bold.

i also tried to use app loader, but no file is compatable to browser.

please advise, thanks
    09-09-09 05:09 PM
    Hi, can anyone tell me how to install this theme? i really want to get it.

what i did was click the free download, then a link send to my email, then i copy the link and download by OTA loader, a file then created, but when i copy the file to my bold, i can install the theme from bold.

i also tried to use app loader, but no file is compatable to browser.

please advise, thanks
    that's because you have to download it directly to your phone. hence OTA only
    09-10-09 09:32 PM
    nice theme. thanks you i will go soon
    11-10-12 03:07 AM
    Hi. The links are not working. Do somebody have this teme and can send me a download link?
    11-19-13 09:53 AM
123 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD