not for a while. I'm taking a break.
    05-10-09 06:58 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean by gone, it's there on mine. the notification is a white dot on the icon.
    Yes, it's gone after you use it for a while (in home screen) , but it's fine in app screen , so I've to do a batt pull in order to make it work again (in home screen).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 10:18 PM
    Yes, it's gone after you use it for a while (in home screen) , but it's fine in app screen , so I've to do a batt pull in order to make it work again (in home screen).

very very strange. have you tried trying another theme and going back to this one? sometimes switching themes makes icons go back to normal... an odd fix but a fix none the less
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-13-09 at 07:11 AM.
    05-13-09 07:08 AM
    is it only on long names? I set it to go all the way across, it works fine on my phone. that's why I had to make the font small, so it wouldn't do that...hmm
    I'm running .237, maybe that's the problem. it does it on browser, contacts, calendar......I'll try to upgrade to .266 and see what happens. It's a great theme though and much appreciated.
    05-13-09 09:36 AM
    I too am running .237 and had this same issue with the font being truncated...
    05-13-09 10:39 AM
    Very nice, thanks a lot for this!
    05-14-09 08:01 AM
    very very strange. have you tried trying another theme and going back to this one? sometimes switching themes makes icons go back to normal... an odd fix but a fix none the less
    I've done that , still same result . But I notice one thing , as long as I did not open the app screen it's work just find. I tried with other bold same result. Any way thanks for great theme , love it .

05-14-09 11:04 AM
    I've done that , still same result . But I notice one thing , as long as I did not open the app screen it's work just find. I tried with other bold same result. Any way thanks for great theme , love it .

I'm completely stumped as to why that does that. I'll go back through the theme file and see if there's anything that's off.
    05-14-09 04:42 PM
    GREAT Job so far, i gonna test it!
    05-18-09 08:25 AM
    Great theme ninja!
    My gf is jealous now and tries to find something similar for her 8900

GREAT job!
    05-18-09 09:19 AM
    love the theme bro......
    05-23-09 07:34 PM
    Great theme ninja!
    My gf is jealous now and tries to find something similar for her 8900

GREAT job!
    she won't be jealous for long, it's coming soon for 8900, I'm porting most of my Bold themes over to the 8900, and getting a couple of 8900 only ones going.
    05-23-09 10:56 PM
    Great theme!! Thanks ninja!

I'm really looking forward to this theme for the 8900
    05-24-09 01:58 AM
    gonna put it up in a few min. as soon as I get it set up on mobihand, check 8900 theme section later
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-24-09 at 07:33 PM.
    05-24-09 07:31 PM
    she won't be jealous for long, it's coming soon for 8900, I'm porting most of my Bold themes over to the 8900, and getting a couple of 8900 only ones going.
    sweet. i'll be looking forward to that!
    05-24-09 09:42 PM
    awesome theme.. !!!
    05-25-09 11:19 AM
    Sweet theme!
    05-26-09 04:05 AM
    nice theme, i love it but i'm having a tiny problem..
    i'm running a blackberry bold on .266 but whenever I use this theme, the main homescreen defaults to a grid layout of 6x2, and I see on the screenshots a default of 6x3 .. I haven't touched the grid layout in options or anything, is there any reason for this?
    05-26-09 11:25 AM
    great work!
    05-26-09 01:21 PM
    That's a nice looking theme !
    05-26-09 02:52 PM
    nice theme, i love it but i'm having a tiny problem..
    i'm running a blackberry bold on .266 but whenever I use this theme, the main homescreen defaults to a grid layout of 6x2, and I see on the screenshots a default of 6x3 .. I haven't touched the grid layout in options or anything, is there any reason for this?
    never heard of that problem. best thing I can tell you is to try a battery pull, if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall.
    05-26-09 06:56 PM
    never heard of that problem. best thing I can tell you is to try a battery pull, if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall.
    I hate being a pesk, I usually don't ask for help much, but I was seeing earlier post on the topic and someone also seemed to have the same problem as me. As well on the reviews page of the theme download, I attached two screenshots so you can have a better visual of it, because it seems like my homescreens don't look like the homescreens of the images you attached .. It's not an annoying problem, I can live by it, but 6x3 just looks so much better lol.. I did reinstall, battery pull, switch themes, and a few other things, nothing changed.
    05-26-09 09:49 PM
    I hate being a pesk, I usually don't ask for help much, but I was seeing earlier post on the topic and someone also seemed to have the same problem as me. As well on the reviews page of the theme download, I attached two screenshots so you can have a better visual of it, because it seems like my homescreens don't look like the homescreens of the images you attached .. It's not an annoying problem, I can live by it, but 6x3 just looks so much better lol.. I did reinstall, battery pull, switch themes, and a few other things, nothing changed.
    that is so strange. I honestly have no idea why it is like that. thanks for including the screenshots though, I have more of an idea of what that is now. it seems like I had this problem before with a theme I downloaded of someone else's, but I'm not sure what was wrong and I just deleted it because I thought it was supposed to be that way... looking back I'm not so sure. but I have no idea why it's like that. if anyone can chime in and answer this it would be great have you tried messing with the grid since you found this problem? maybe switching around the grid options will make it go back to normal?

maybe the dev section will know, I'll post the question over there.
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-26-09 at 11:41 PM.
    05-26-09 11:37 PM
    Hi there! Awesome theme. Best one I've used yet! I have the same issue as nefi and I have the text cutting off, I'm running .266. I've tried lots of things like a battery pull. Another issue to add is that I only get a 1x6 grid in my applications folder. I've been able to get more icons to display when I go to options->advanced options->accessibility then hit 4x4. This kinda solves some of the problems. I hope to see updates from you soon! Keep up the awesomw work.

05-27-09 04:39 PM
    Hi there! Awesome theme. Best one I've used yet! I have the same issue as nefi and I have the text cutting off, I'm running .266. I've tried lots of things like a battery pull. Another issue to add is that I only get a 1x6 grid in my applications folder. I've been able to get more icons to display when I go to options->advanced options->accessibility then hit 4x4. This kinda solves some of the problems. I hope to see updates from you soon! Keep up the awesomw work.

thanks for the fix with the grids, since only a few people have had the problem I'm thinking it's not theme related.

as for the text cutting off, still haven't figured that one out. the only thing I've seen as a solution is firmware upgrade, but since you're running .266 that's impossible lol... unless you go to 5 which I wouldn't recommend anyway. I'll keep on the lookout for possible fixes, though.
    05-28-09 02:42 AM
123 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD