Version with weather slot added
    01-13-10 08:04 AM
    Thanx Nephiko.
    Really wanted like this theme.
    Great job!!
    01-13-10 10:15 PM
    Awesome theme, it is now me default.....keep up the good work.....

D
    01-16-10 03:12 PM
    There is one thing I would love if this theme had: "static" (non-hidden) today. Three entries for calendar and two for messages (calendar over messages), it should fit about those small icons in the bottom.

It would be close to perfection from my point of view. Is it possible?
    Last edited by miloszz; 01-19-10 at 03:33 PM.
    01-19-10 03:30 PM
    Just one word awesome...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 10:09 PM
    Love the theme, but need the option to have light colored font on the today. I use a custom dark background and cant read the dark text on it.
    01-19-10 11:14 PM
    Not sure what all the font tool has, but white with black outline might also work for all the fonts.

The rollover today seems to overlay the weather, not too bad but could be cleaned

Also, clear the top banner if possible

could the app screen inherit the home screen image? or allow the app screen to be individually assigned? not sure if this is possible.

Transitions seem unnecessary, and slow, however, I am new to 5.0 so it could be just me. I do notice that several theme builders are building versions without transitions.

Perfect sizing for my likes, makes the screen on the 9000 pop even more. Awesome job.
    01-20-10 01:30 AM
    Love the theme, but need the option to have light colored font on the today. I use a custom dark background and cant read the dark text on it.
    Done, links on the first post.

I am happy to customise the theme for people but use mac at home, so what i can do is done in my spare time at work, so i will work on things people want if i can, just short with my time so patience, but will get done.
    01-20-10 02:19 AM
    Not sure what all the font tool has, but white with black outline might also work for all the fonts.

The rollover today seems to overlay the weather, not too bad but could be cleaned

Also, clear the top banner if possible

could the app screen inherit the home screen image? or allow the app screen to be individually assigned? not sure if this is possible.

Transitions seem unnecessary, and slow, however, I am new to 5.0 so it could be just me. I do notice that several theme builders are building versions without transitions.

Perfect sizing for my likes, makes the screen on the 9000 pop even more. Awesome job.
    No animation versions up, though ive never had a problem with slowing personally, but i can imagine power users doing so. Not sure what you mean about the today overlaying the weather, il look into it when i get chance.
    01-20-10 02:36 AM
    Could you make this for the 9700 please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 04:22 AM
    do you have the one without today screen?
    01-20-10 05:57 AM
    No today version added, more options to take the version you like
    01-25-10 08:33 AM
    I guess there's likely no chance of being able to have one with slightly bigger font for menus etc? I'm being too picky, I'm sure, but I love the small icons and the home screen but that font is so tiny for menus and messages.
    01-26-10 10:31 PM
    I downloaded it on my bold and it I can't find it under themes, any help?
    01-27-10 06:04 PM
    I downloaded it on my bold and it I can't find it under themes, any help?
    Because your not on 5.0 perhaps?
    01-28-10 04:13 AM
    Because your not on 5.0 perhaps?
    Okay you're right...god damn I wish I could get 5.0 on my phone! AT&T has to hurry up!
    01-28-10 05:18 PM
    hi there..
    great theme.

could you make one like the today one with white text, with 3-4 msg and 4 cal inputs?

that would make this theme even more perfect to me...

hope you get the time to do it

br

Jesper
    01-30-10 02:41 AM
    and no weather icon
    01-30-10 02:42 AM
    hi there..
    great theme.

could you make one like the today one with white text, with 3-4 msg and 4 cal inputs?

that would make this theme even more perfect to me...

hope you get the time to do it

br

Jesper

il try find the time
    02-08-10 02:00 AM
    Thanks for this. Will have a look
    02-08-10 03:25 AM
    good one. how abt coloring the same theme in blue as well? so that you are giving two colored themes to us. just think.
    02-08-10 06:20 AM
    I have been using this theme for a while nao, and love it. It fits my workstyle. Plus it keeps working through the 5.0 versions.

I have seen in many 5.0 themes, that wallpaper is only a concept for the front page, is there a way to allow wallpaper to be allowed for the 18 icon screen as well? it may be the difference with the newest plazmic.
    02-11-10 02:49 PM
    Super duper theme LOL
    02-22-10 11:49 AM
    Does the today show messages too, or just calendar?
    02-22-10 12:27 PM
    lovee this theme! exactly wut i wanted !!
    02-22-10 06:05 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD