I've seen a few decent Star Wars themes out there, and I've tried to make one too but I'm not really satisfied.

I feel like we could collaborate on a really good one. My theme lacks some of the creative icons for the phone, heading, etc.

Anyone who is a good designer, or willing to collab on this? Here's what I have so far, and I'm open to just about anything.

My Star Wars Theme - OTA Download Link

05-28-09 09:26 AM
    I absolutly love the images and icons you used!
    Excellent work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 09:42 AM
    dont you have this compatible for 83xx ????
    05-28-09 09:50 AM
    I absolutly love the images and icons you used!
    Excellent work!

Thanks, I do enjoy that stuff too. I want to make it even better though so stay tuned.
    05-28-09 10:07 AM
    dont you have this compatible for 83xx ????
    I do not currently, but if we solidify a theme I will convert it.
    05-28-09 10:08 AM
    Well, if its going to be any better then this .... I can't wait to see the final product!
    I know this is easy for me to say but some light sabre batt/sig meters would look great on this.
    I'll be checking this thread often

05-28-09 11:02 AM
    I know this is easy for me to say but some light sabre batt/sig meters would look great on this.

Good idea, I'll see if that's possible.
    05-28-09 12:05 PM
    Here's a late edition picture.

I edited a few other things like the notification for the icons.

I couldn't figure out a good way to do the lightsaber battery, but if someone can or is willing to, it would be cool.

05-29-09 12:44 PM
    This is awesome pepsijunky. Any way we can get this one for the 83xx series?
    05-29-09 12:46 PM
    This is awesome pepsijunky. Any way we can get this one for the 83xx series?
    I don't like you cause you're dangerous.

Yeah, I can do it, I'll give it a shot this weekend hopefully. Maybe. The weather might be too nice for me to stay indoors.
    05-29-09 01:00 PM
    That's hilarious! I actual just watched Top Gun fpr the 1000th time this past weekend.
    The theme is lookin very nice!

05-29-09 01:47 PM
    That's hilarious! I actual just watched Top Gun fpr the 1000th time this past weekend.
    The theme is lookin very nice!

Haha, I love that movie. I should make a Top Gun theme. Should the main picture be from the beach volleyball scene?
    05-29-09 03:08 PM
    I don't like you cause you're dangerous.

Yeah, I can do it, I'll give it a shot this weekend hopefully. Maybe. The weather might be too nice for me to stay indoors.
    Haha you never leave your wingman. That's not where the name came from but I do like the movie. Back on topic lemme know I will be looking for it. Thanks...
    05-29-09 03:19 PM
    is this amazing theme for the 9630 also? i would seriously love to have this on my phone!!!
    04-21-11 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD