I would have to edit it, export it, host it. Is it really that serious? I already make these for free.
    i like the way you make them. its just as easy to scroll up and down as it is to scroll side to side. i appreciate the time and effort you put in these things man
    01-21-09 11:54 PM
    Sweet, sweet work mapimages. Respect

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 02:58 AM
    i wonder if you have a desktop link for this? thanks!
    01-22-09 11:43 PM
    Did you take it down again? Cause my browser says that the page doesn't exist and I'm sure I typed it in correctly.
    01-24-09 03:38 PM
    All my themes were made for scrolling vertically. Sorry, that's the way I made them.
    I didn't really like this at first but, I've grown to love it. It makes navigating the today screen a lot easier.
    01-25-09 11:52 PM
    I didn't really like this at first but, I've grown to love it. It makes navigating the today screen a lot easier.
    It just made sense to me to scroll up and down. Like you said, navigating the today section made sense for up and down scrolling. Glad you like it, enjoy.
    01-26-09 11:23 AM
    dear sir
    can i know from where can i download this cool ota weather app fro free?
    thank you for ur help.
    03-01-09 07:11 AM
    icons r 2 big, bit it is ok
    03-01-09 10:17 AM
    icons r 2 big, bit it is ok
    Limeta...

I don't see you with a whole list of themes that you've created around here. In fact, the one you have posted in another thread can't even be loaded from the link your provide on your site...and I posted after I tried to load several times...

So, I don't think you have a lot of room to critisize.
    Last edited by davistld01; 03-01-09 at 01:59 PM.
    03-01-09 01:56 PM
    sweet theme..

Is it possible to reduce the font size for the Messages & calendar entries ? I can't read the weather info as my Calendar data goes all across the screen

Thanks
    Last edited by batrad; 03-25-09 at 03:01 PM. Reason: addition
    03-25-09 02:43 PM
    Oh yea! Loving it.
    03-26-09 12:45 AM
    how do u download it?
    03-26-09 09:38 AM
    can u download it from ur fone also?
    03-26-09 09:39 AM
    how do u download this? its just font?
    03-26-09 06:03 PM
    Hi,

First of all. It is a great theme.. Thanks a lot for doing this.. I ve been working with the theme now for some time. I have some things which I would improve (as a personal opinion) :
    - decrease font size by one or two (not sure).
    - I would love to have 3 Calender Entries and 2 Message Entries.

Since I have normally large Calendar Entries, maybe change the order to first Messages and then Calendar.

If by any chance you can change this, it would be great..

Thanks..
    03-27-09 10:19 AM
    crazy. i make a theme for FREE and I get things needed to be changed or fixed?

So everyone understands, I make these for myself only BUT I share with the public. It is that simple. Not trying to be a **** but they are the way they are.
    03-28-09 12:00 AM
    crazy. i make a theme for FREE and I get things needed to be changed or fixed?

So everyone understands, I make these for myself only BUT I share with the public. It is that simple. Not trying to be a **** but they are the way they are.
    Sorry, please do not get me wrong at this point, I was trying to give some feedback from my daily usage. Nothing more, nothing less.. and still I am thankful to have such a theme. I am trying to improve things and if you see feedback as crazy, you should close this thread.

Also, I am not saying that I want this for free, it was a suggestion and if you do not see this as an improvement, it is ok for me. If you see this as an improvement, good for me. If you need money for that, make me an offer..

Thanks..
    03-28-09 02:58 AM
    Nice looking theme...Does the OTA work?
    03-29-09 03:11 PM
    Sorry, please do not get me wrong at this point, I was trying to give some feedback from my daily usage. Nothing more, nothing less.. and still I am thankful to have such a theme. I am trying to improve things and if you see feedback as crazy, you should close this thread.

Also, I am not saying that I want this for free, it was a suggestion and if you do not see this as an improvement, it is ok for me. If you see this as an improvement, good for me. If you need money for that, make me an offer..

Thanks..
    I appreciate your feedback and input. I am only saying I made these for my own personal use and I shared them with the CB public. I have no plans on changing or fixing anything about the theme.

Hope you can understand what I am saying
    03-29-09 09:31 PM
    Nice looking theme...Does the OTA work?
    It should work just fine
    03-29-09 09:32 PM
    First of all I just want to say thank you for posting up your themes for free. I especially love your "My Mac Bold Today+ V4". I feel embarrassed to ask you this but do you have a theme with the same setup but with the DEFAULT Bold icon setup? I saw the one you posted on 4/17 on the "Post your Bold Theme/Wallpaper" thread which is the style i'm looking for but without the "L" configuration. Is there any way you have one available?

Thank you so much again in advance!
    04-25-09 07:27 PM
    great theme! i'm a mac at heart but i love my Blackberry
    04-29-09 05:46 PM
    Is there anyway you can make a bottom dock theme like this for the blackberry pearl running 4.5 please.
    05-23-09 06:50 AM
    A really great theme and it looks fantastic with the vivid screen on the bold.

I do have a question. I have noticed recently that in the mail icon a red star is appearing. I cant remember if that was there before or not. I have checked the messages folders and all have been read. Is there something I have missed.

Thanks for your great work and generosity.

Atomik
    06-11-09 10:46 PM
    lol wow i used to try and find themes that fit the most icons on one screen but now that i dwnloaded this theme i love the big icons very eye catching ...love it thanks for sharing = ) and i dont even think i need to mention how nice the icons are woooweee
    06-12-09 10:36 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD