Ok so here is my first theme...mind you I have not a clue how I even managed this so be gentle lol

Home Screen

Icons (there are some Icons that were not included in the Icons Pack I Dl'd)

Incoming Call

Outgoing Call

Call Log

Contact List (Can't figure out how to change the active color)

Now my Question is I would love it if some of you wonderfully terrific theme makers could point me in the right direction as far as getting the elements of the theme (Icons, Battery/Signal Meters, ect...)...I got the ones used here by sheer luck and have no clue how to get back to the page I was on...

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated
    Last edited by Ashleylucas525; 01-24-09 at 09:16 PM.
    01-06-09 05:15 AM
    That looks good! Better than mine mine is still a work in progress! I will say this though your theme is BRIGHT lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 05:44 AM
    I'm still learning how to mix the colors and pink on the mixer is a pain in the behind to get toned down...

Thanks for checking it out Shawn...Do you know where to get some icons and stuff???
    01-06-09 05:46 AM
    The mixer huh looks like I have a lot more tinkering around to do lol. Only place I have found icons is just google searching for .png files otherwise I feel like a lost puppy dog when it comes to this! But after time it should get better just something new to learn is all!

01-06-09 05:52 AM
    yeah thats how I am taking it...I wish that there was a guide of some sort that was "dumbed down" lol...

Oh and I am working on the whole BRIGHT thing lol...I think I am going to do one in Black and White or another nuetral color in order to keep that at bay for the time being until I get better at it lol
    01-06-09 05:55 AM
    send me the icons and I will resize them for you..pm me
    01-06-09 09:58 AM
    What do you use to resize them? Im currently using GIMP. But I'm trying to learn everything that comes along with it.

01-06-09 01:30 PM
    good first try ...you should have seen my first theme for the pearl way back.
    01-06-09 01:53 PM
    What do you use to resize them? Im currently using GIMP. But I'm trying to learn everything that comes along with it.

I use Fireworks Macromedia
    01-06-09 01:55 PM
    Thanks all....I am still looking for places with icons and things...

why don't the icon packs include a clock Icon??? it is the strangest thing...i open a folder and look for a clock unfocused and focused and find nothing lol

any suggestions
    01-06-09 02:00 PM
    Thanks all....I am still looking for places with icons and things...

why don't the icon packs include a clock Icon??? it is the strangest thing...i open a folder and look for a clock unfocused and focused and find nothing lol

any suggestions
    Hello Ashley,

Here are some links for you to check out, the first one is right here in the CrackBerry forums and it used to be a sticky post, it has alot of good theme goodies.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/all...ad-here-58021/

The second one is all the stock BlackBerry icons for various models.

Blackberry Icons | eOnline Now

One of the best places to get some different icons and such is from the plazmic folder in your program files (C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.6\samples\Themes\Graphics )

Nice work on your first theme, keep working at it and in time you will get the hang of the software and you will be surprised at how much your themes improve. I hope this helps you.

Tim
    01-06-09 02:33 PM
    Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH Tim...I am loving these websites...
    01-06-09 02:55 PM
    Good job!!! You've delved a bit deeper than I...I love the pink!!!
    01-06-09 03:07 PM
    Nice theme, great job for a first timer.
    01-06-09 03:11 PM
    Thanks...

Ok What should I resize these Icons to??? And what is a good program???
    01-06-09 03:20 PM
    i would do that if you wanted them for your use...i have tons of them in all kinds of colors...but i would rather you explained how to resize them so I can learn...

Pin me with your email addy and I will send them out...
    01-06-09 03:24 PM
    Ashley open up the user manual or whatever its called under the help tab. thats where i found how to resize my icons. i know for the pearl the icons are supposed to be 48x36 but with you having a bold i dont know if that changes anything when it comes to icon size of if that is just for the backgrounds.
    01-06-09 04:45 PM
    Ok well I have lost my stupid icons on my home screen...lol this is a pain..i swear I am going to start doing nothing but buying my themes after this ordeal lol...this is crazy...
    01-06-09 04:48 PM
    can't even figure out hot to get that first theme....all of a sudden i have lost all of my horizontal icons along the bottem they just want to go vertically on the side...
    01-06-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD