So, here is my first theme, It's obviously not going to be liked by many people since it's Portland Trail Blazers, but it's something, nonetheless. I want to make more and get them out but I need help with one thing.

MapImages sent me a link to do OTA downloads and I gave it a shot but couldn't figure it out. A couple things were missing I guess. Anyone else have ideas/links to help me get this OTA business squared away?

OTA Link

Here's to the link working! If anyone tries it, please let me know if it works.
    Last edited by pepsijunky; 01-26-09 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Added the Theme Link and second screen shot
    01-26-09 04:49 PM
    themes4bb.com will help you out with hosting etc.
    Those icons look very clean, any way you can take an image of the main application screen?
    01-26-09 04:50 PM
    for a first theme, that is very clean. looks like a lot of time and effort went into this. Im not big into basketball, but still a very appealing theme, with custom icons, which is really nice to see.

very nice job on the first attempt!
    01-26-09 04:53 PM
    themes4bb.com will help you out with hosting etc.
    Those icons look very clean, any way you can take an image of the main application screen?
    I took this image off of Plazmic which is where I made the themes. the program I downloaded to take screen shots doesn't work with my software version on my Bold. I'll do it tonight if possible.
    Last edited by pepsijunky; 01-26-09 at 05:00 PM.
    01-26-09 04:53 PM
    for a first theme, that is very clean. looks like a lot of time and effort went into this. Im not big into basketball, but still a very appealing theme, with custom icons, which is really nice to see.

very nice job on the first attempt!
    Well thank you, I owe some thanks to MapImages for the inspiration and guidance as well as the .png images themselves for being so easy to work with.
    Last edited by pepsijunky; 01-26-09 at 05:04 PM.
    01-26-09 04:55 PM
    If you use the simulator you can take it from there. Download them from BlackBerry
    01-26-09 04:55 PM
    If you use the simulator you can take it from there. Download them from BlackBerry
    There's a simulator on Blackberry.com that will screen shot my images?
    01-26-09 05:03 PM
    Could someone use this to do a New York Knicks one? awesome.
    01-27-09 03:22 PM
    Could someone use this to do a New York Knicks one? awesome.
    I could easily make a Knicks one for you. If you can get me 80x80 pixel images in .png format It would be simple. The problem is I don't have photoshop to make those images. My friend who does, won't do one for the Knicks, only the Blazers.
    01-27-09 05:37 PM
    I could easily make a Knicks one for you. If you can get me 80x80 pixel images in .png format It would be simple. The problem is I don't have photoshop to make those images. My friend who does, won't do one for the Knicks, only the Blazers.
    If I understood any of that I would of tried!!!! Damn. But of a newbie!!! Sorry.
    01-28-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD