This is my first attempt at a theme. I liked the "marco" theme thats about but wanted to make some alterations, so I guess that was as good a place to start as any. I created the theme with a similar background and the same icon animation - the glow. But all I want on the Home screen is the Calendar, so thats on there with 3 appointments showing with a maroon background to the highlighted calendar entry. The other change is the battery meter which shows as a percentage. When it shows 90% that means that it has between 80% and 90% left, and I have noticed that it doesn't change as soon as the percentage drops on the status screen, but atleast I'm in the ballpark which I find more useful than the standard meter. Oh yes if you do try it and cant find some of the standard apps look In the Rarely Used folder as Ive put some in there which I dont use.

I don't really want to get in to the business of customizing this for every permutation on the Home screen but if you want to use it as is

The link is to a zip file containing the alx to install through desktop manager.

Download Link
    Last edited by john.woody; 03-11-09 at 11:11 AM.
    03-11-09 09:19 AM
    Hi John, awesome theme man! Clean and neat I like it.

Couple questions for you;

Is there anyway to keep the default FOLDER icons for the BB Bold? and do you know the GSM Code to make the battery show up as a %age instead of the meter?
    03-11-09 11:25 AM
    Don't think there is a gsm code for the battery. I don't have the origional folder icons to use, if anyone can tell me where to get them I'd be grateful.
    03-12-09 08:03 AM
    nice job! especially for a first time....
    03-12-09 08:08 AM
    I like your theme alot, question: why cant I change the first 6 icons on the home screen.
    03-12-09 04:16 PM
    Oh yes you're right I'd never tried to move them as I've set them to my preference initially. I'll post back when I find out why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 05:06 PM
    Well I've had a look round and it appears that with a custom theme you can't move the icons on the home screen. It needs to be a custom theme to allow for the calendar.

03-14-09 10:55 AM
    Well I've had a look round and it appears that with a custom theme you can't move the icons on the home screen. It needs to be a custom theme to allow for the calendar.

Just change it in plasmic... click the arrow next to the icon you decided to choose....

It says something like "application order of phone"
    03-16-09 08:46 PM
    Was it pretty easy to do?
    03-21-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD