What gift for us in this summer?

For me I wonder escape from all the noises and hot weather.Just like the song "Take me home country road" sung "country road ,take me home, to the place I belong ".

And you will, I believe in, find this feeling in the theme"Brisk"--It's wholly designed for this season and for your quiet heart.

========MMDesign========
    2010/10/21 V2.0 UPDATE

1,Add profiles icon on desktop.
    2,Remove the SMS on desktop,only messages and calendar.
    3,German characters fixed.
    4,Change background.
    5,Change the icons to the OS6 icons.
    6,Include the new OS6 notification icons.
    7,Fixed some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/7/11 V1.6 UPDATE

1,Add the 85xx version.
    2,Click "0" to show the dock,click "space" to the 8th application in the applications list.click "z" to hide the today area only.(Storm version:add a button for hide the today area only.)
    3,Make the dock 6 icons a little bigger.
    4,Add the messages today area.
    5,Fix some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/6/24 V1.2 UPDATE

1,Add the storm version.
    2,Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area.
    3,Change the profiles icon to a customized icon in homescreen.You can set for profiles,weather application,etc.
    4,Click unread icon to messages,Click battery meter to options,Click signal meter to manage connections.
    5,Click "0" to the 9th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    6,Some bug fixes.

Features:
    Clean and cool interface.
    Icons and today area will be hidden when press escape button and appear when press "0" button.(89,90,96,97 versions only)
    When click time,unread messages area,signal meter and battery meter on the desktop you will go to the Clock,Messages,Manage connections and Options.
    The date area --> Quicklaunch (Storm 95xx version only)
    Digital battery and Signal meter.
    When the battery is low or the signal is weak the digital number will turn red.
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop. Click "space" to the 8th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    The latest OS6 icons,1 big and 6 small customized icons on the desktop.(Storm 95xx version with 1 big and 5 small customized icons)
    Original alarm icon.
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 10-24-10 at 08:32 PM. Reason: THEME UPDATE
    06-24-10 03:26 PM
    Nice features in the update. Good job!
    06-24-10 03:48 PM
    06-24-10 04:02 PM
    One question: Can you get the top row icons back after pressing the Escape Key without the SMS/Calendar showing, like in my pic above?
    06-24-10 04:32 PM
    Told me your suggestions,and I will try my best to update this theme.Thank you for your support!~All of you!
    06-25-10 02:01 PM
    Told me your suggestions,and I will try my best to update this theme.Thank you for your support!~All of you!
    Thank you and great theme:

06-25-10 03:51 PM
    One question: Can you get the top row icons back after pressing the Escape Key without the SMS/Calendar showing, like in my pic above?
    Yes, i will give a hotkey to hide the sms and calendar only.
    06-26-10 10:30 PM
    Yes, i will give a hotkey to hide the sms and calendar only.
    Great, thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 03:28 AM
    ok, I bought this theme and i think by far, its one of the best ever. Here is what I found to be a problem:
    On Google Maps:
    When typing an address in Search Map, the text is invisible. Yet this does not happen when using my default ATT theme. This is a serious PITA because I am constantly searching for things using the "Search Map" function in Google Maps. The only way around it that I am using is to open notepad, type what I want to search for, copy/paste it into Google Maps. OR, just take my chances at typing without making errors. Which I can do, but in a pinch, when I have to make sure I get it right, I just copy and paste.
    Other than that, nice work, very creative. Tight theme. First theme I ever paid for.
    06-27-10 08:58 AM
    ok, I bought this theme and i think by far, its one of the best ever. Here is what I found to be a problem:
    On Google Maps:
    When typing an address in Search Map, the text is invisible. Yet this does not happen when using my default ATT theme. This is a serious PITA because I am constantly searching for things using the "Search Map" function in Google Maps. The only way around it that I am using is to open notepad, type what I want to search for, copy/paste it into Google Maps. OR, just take my chances at typing without making errors. Which I can do, but in a pinch, when I have to make sure I get it right, I just copy and paste.
    Other than that, nice work, very creative. Tight theme. First theme I ever paid for.
    Many themes have this problem,I'll try.
    Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 06-29-10 at 04:54 PM.
    06-28-10 08:51 AM
    Special sales 4.99$ until the end of the month!

Thank you for your support!
    06-28-10 08:52 AM
    Many themes have this problem,I'll try.
    It's OK now,I will update this theme in few days.
    06-29-10 04:54 PM
    Thanks Rose! Looking forward to the update! So lovin this theme. I think I'll grab it for my 9700 too.

06-29-10 07:29 PM
    Thanks Rose! Looking forward to the update! So lovin this theme. I think I'll grab it for my 9700 too.

Thank you for your support!Waiting for 2 days for the update.
    06-30-10 11:25 AM
    Another thing,Should I change the funchtions of the buttons "0" and "SPACE"?I mean press "0" to hide or show the dock and press "SPACE" to active application,is it better?
    06-30-10 07:53 PM
    Another thing,Should I change the funchtions of the buttons "0" and "SPACE"?I mean press "0" to hide or show the dock and press "SPACE" to active application,is it better?
    Sound good to me or 0 to hide x to show or escape (back key) and space to show...........
    06-30-10 08:13 PM
    0 is cool the way it is. I love the space for dropping the menu. On the 9000 the space key is big, so its easier to grab while one handing the phone. In other words....while driving. Yikes. Don't wanna turn the theme section over to the dawgs! Scratch while driving.....ummm while walking!

07-01-10 01:28 AM
    0 is cool the way it is. I love the space for dropping the menu. On the 9000 the space key is big, so its easier to grab while one handing the phone. In other words....while driving. Yikes. Don't wanna turn the theme section over to the dawgs! Scratch while driving.....ummm while walking!

Yes,I think so.
    07-01-10 07:55 PM
    Yes,I think so.
    As was mentioned in another theme forum a lot of people use the space key for QL which is why I suggested backspace to hide and 0 to show or 0 to hide and x to show.
    07-01-10 08:09 PM
    As was mentioned in another theme forum a lot of people use the space key for QL which is why I suggested backspace to hide and 0 to show or 0 to hide and x to show.
    Well, I will modify it.
    07-02-10 09:42 PM
    Any news on the update for the fix for 'invisible text' in the Google Maps search function?

07-03-10 04:33 PM
    Any news on the update for the fix for 'invisible text' in the Google Maps search function?

no problem,wait for the new update.I am a bit busy these days,Please wait for three days.
    07-04-10 10:30 AM
    The update will release tomorrow.Some part of this Brisk theme is special design like the alarm icon area and the weather icon area,many users like this set.As a developer,I can not meet the needs of all users.Thank you for your support,everyone,thanks!
    07-09-10 08:49 PM
    The update will release tomorrow.Some part of this Brisk theme is special design like the alarm icon area and the weather icon area,many users like this set.As a developer,I can not meet the needs of all users.Thank you for your support,everyone,thanks!
    Thank you for your hard work on this great theme and look forward to the update.........
    07-09-10 09:23 PM
    2010/7/11 V1.6 UPDATE

1,Add the 85xx version.
    2,Click "0" to show the dock,click "space" to the 8th application in the applications list.click "z" to hide the today area only.(Storm version:add a button for hide the today area only.)
    3,Make the dock 6 icons a little bigger.
    4,Add the messages today area.
    5,Fix some bug.
    07-11-10 01:49 PM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD