I was rearranging my icons, when i found out that my SMS and MMS icon is missing. I did a battery pull and it's still missing..

I remembered that it's supposed to be in my Download folder, but i moved it out to somewhere else.. Looks like I have see if i can get the icon back..
    09-09-09 06:29 AM
    I understand. btw I am getting a 504 gateway timeout on this link.
    So if 16+ is too crowded, is a 12+ (weather, messages, calendar) possible?

Thanks!
    Zax

Try this...Its difficult to due a std Today with that many icons and that is why I do the hidden today so you can have more Today items shown.

OTA
    09-09-09 06:53 AM
    This theme is awesome. Would it be terribly difficult to remove the today screen???
    That will be pretty easy. I'll do my best to get to it after work tonight.

EnJaNir.... the T16+ is awesome.. fantastic effort.

I like the sounds of T16+ with today calendar only. One other thing the MSN icon does not update like it does with other themes. it seems to use the status at the time the theme was applied, if I logout it shows it being logged in still, even though BB menu shows correct status. Battery pull no change.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much...!
    Since all my homescreen icons are resized sans one icon in T16+ none will update. For the icon to properly update it needs to be standard size (80x80). Others resize icons in an 80x80 package so that they update correctly, however in that case most if not all 3rd party icons will still be default 80x80. The method I use allows all icons to be resized, however the result is no active updating of the icon.

Excellent! Would love to see how the effect will be, in the Tiny 12 TODAY theme... thumb up
    I can certainly do that, however only my T16 theme is "complete" after creating the first two listed I did not yet know how to add animations so that you can tell what is active and not active. It would take some time to fix those, but is possible. Also the screen shots of Tiny 12 looks good, but in reality at least for me, the icons were simply to small.

I was rearranging my icons, when i found out that my SMS and MMS icon is missing. I did a battery pull and it's still missing..

I remembered that it's supposed to be in my Download folder, but i moved it out to somewhere else.. Looks like I have see if i can get the icon back..
    Its there, goto messages->options->SMS and Email Inboxes change to seperate

I understand. btw I am getting a 504 gateway timeout on this link.
    So if 16+ is too crowded, is a 12+ (weather, messages, calendar) possible?

Thanks!
    Zax
    It was up last night, but appears that the host went down. That would certainly be possible but as I said above, I feel that 12 40x40 icons is quite small. When I created the theme it seemed great and looked great in the simulator but in real life they were just to small [for me].
    09-09-09 08:17 AM
    Ahh! Silly me.. Ok, I found out what happened. Thanks a lot.

And oh! Tiny12+ would be nice as well..!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Vynn; 09-09-09 at 08:40 AM.
    09-09-09 08:37 AM
    Host is currently operational again...OTA links now functional
    09-09-09 10:06 AM
    EnJaNir, thanks for the clarification on updating and the resized icons.. makes sense.
    09-09-09 04:34 PM
    EnJaNir, thanks for the clarification on updating and the resized icons.. makes sense.
    You're welcome. Its 6 to 1 half dozen the other.

You get the benefit of any icon on the homescreen being the same size, but they don't update.

Versus

The icons updating but it is very likely that other icons would appear larger than others.

I can deal with them not updating, but I personally can't deal without the consistent icon size.
    09-09-09 04:38 PM
    First Post has been updated with some fixes implemented as well as some other requests
    09-09-09 09:21 PM
    Superb!!

I love the
    • T16 Cal
    • T12 Cal Mess
    • T12 Cal

Thanks alot!
    09-10-09 06:40 AM
    I'm upgrading to test the OS5.0. Do you think the theme will work on OS 5.0?
    09-23-09 11:15 AM
    I'm upgrading to test the OS5.0. Do you think the theme will work on OS 5.0?
    Sorry no idea, just going to have to give it the old college try
    09-23-09 01:54 PM
    i downloaded T8+cal+msg and feel a bit strange when is done, seems like the message count is error showing correctly, when i got a new messages it's stacks each other (between Messages and unread count), am i missing something here?anyone..please ??

im in love with ur theme mate
    09-24-09 12:01 AM
    Sorry no idea, just going to have to give it the old college try
    I've tested the T12+. The Calendar doesn't show. It has the small icon, but not showing the dates.
    09-24-09 05:05 AM
    Great work, thanks
    10-09-09 08:53 PM
    Any updates for OS5.0 yet..?
    10-22-09 10:55 AM
    Any updates for OS5.0 yet..?
    Sorry..I'm not running 5.0 on my device and don't have the simulators to test it.
    10-22-09 11:18 AM
    Ok, I will wait.
    It's worth the wait.
    10-23-09 07:03 AM
    When I get a new msg, there is no red asterick on the indicated icons (sms, messages, or bbm)

10-30-09 10:18 AM
    I love this T16 w/hidden today! It's just what I have been looking for!
    10-30-09 03:14 PM
    When I get a new msg, there is no red asterick on the indicated icons (sms, messages, or bbm)

This was already addressed on entry #23 of this thread. I noticed the same thing. It is the only thing I found to be amiss on this theme. I still think it is one of the best if that could only be fixed...
    Last edited by Love.My.Bold; 10-30-09 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Left out Quote! ;)
    10-30-09 03:26 PM
    looking great ! just have a question about message tab. do message tab of this theme work properly on OS 5.0.0.314 ?
    10-30-09 05:17 PM
    This was already addressed on entry #23 of this thread. I noticed the same thing. It is the only thing I found to be amiss on this theme. I still think it is one of the best if that could only be fixed...
    Oh ok, my bad. I didn't know.

10-30-09 10:22 PM
    just downloaded it, its great. just some thoughts

my biggest concern is the calender today theme. When I scroll over calendar items, I don't know what I selected since there is no "highlight" on the calendar items. The same goes for the weather icon.

8 icons on the bottom row on the home is a bit excessive. Think you could have 6 icons on the bottom. Honestly I wouldn't mind giving up a few calendar items, for a bigger bottom row.
    11-11-09 09:46 PM
    Awesome theme... I like many icons without hidden today or message view.

But 1 question though, couldn't find the sms icon... where is it?
    11-15-09 11:03 AM
    Its there, goto messages->options->SMS and Email Inboxes change to seperate
    11-15-09 12:04 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD