07-25-09 03:28 PM
77 1234
tools
    Nothing right now...I was thinking adding app button and lock to it but the navigation works right now with all the icons right there. 3rd party apps will stand out so that's out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

What about one of the wings being SMS/MMS with preview and the other being contacts? Those are two highly used by most people.

How come I cannot navigate to one of the today preview items and open it from the homescreen? Is this intended behavior? I have to go in to messages or calendar to open items. I did do a battery pull after the install.
    05-28-09 03:31 PM
    What about one of the wings being SMS/MMS with preview and the other being contacts? Those are two highly used by most people.

How come I cannot navigate to one of the today preview items and open it from the homescreen? Is this intended behavior? I have to go in to messages or calendar to open items. I did do a battery pull after the install.
    if you previewing calendar scroll left if your previewing messages scroll right, on the hidden dock scroll up to select the today area.
    05-28-09 03:57 PM
    I've been using this theme all day and it's pretty slick.
    However, my memory is down about 8 mb more than normal. It's no big deal, but was just wondering if anyone else has seen this memory reduction with this theme?

To anyone who is on the fence about getting this theme, just buy it. E did a great job and it is different than any other theme that I've used.
    05-28-09 06:56 PM
    I've been using this theme all day and it's pretty slick.
    However, my memory is down about 8 mb more than normal. It's no big deal, but was just wondering if anyone else has seen this memory reduction with this theme?
    No big memory issues for me......
    05-28-09 07:17 PM
    It is a bigger file then average so I expected a bit more memory loss then usual.
    Nothing significant though.
    I usual switch between a couple themes per day. Ever since getting this one my eyes have been glued to it.
    Not sure when I'll flip over to another.
    Love it E!

05-28-09 07:47 PM
    No big memory issues for me......
    I think I found my problem as I left an App open by accident. Sorry for the false alarm.

05-28-09 07:50 PM
    I really like this theme...however, I like all of ely's themes so I'm not shocked at all. I have one question. What is the smaller circle just below and to the right of the signal strength used for? Haven't seen anything show up in there yet.
    05-28-09 11:56 PM
    I really like this theme...however, I like all of ely's themes so I'm not shocked at all. I have one question. What is the smaller circle just below and to the right of the signal strength used for? Haven't seen anything show up in there yet.
    thats for the roaming triangle... hope you would never have to see that at all.
    05-29-09 12:06 AM
    ok..was just wondering...you are right, i doubt i will ever see it
    05-29-09 12:14 AM
    Luv Luv Luv this theme!!
    Afterall it has two of my most favorite things - my car and my BlackBerry!

Thank You
    05-29-09 12:28 PM
    I still haven't switched themes since getting this one which is odd cause I'll usualy switch it up a couple times a day.
    Lovin this one E

05-30-09 08:32 PM
    funny - I can't give up on HTC 2.0

05-30-09 08:57 PM
    Htc 2.0 is more Functional... It is THE one

05-30-09 09:02 PM
    This looks HOT!

I LOVEEEEEEE MINIs!!!!
    05-30-09 09:52 PM
    Im still rocking this one the only time i switch away from this theme to test out Win7 which is now know as WinOs now. Pics are coming up soon.
    05-30-09 11:30 PM
    how to download the theme?
    06-01-09 06:27 AM
    Click on the link in the original post. This will take you to the crackberry store where you can purchase the theme.
    Well worth the low price!

06-01-09 07:45 AM
    cool theme
    06-01-09 08:11 AM
    I was wondering if the font size is the same as for other themes like the HTC Bold? I wish there was a way for users to adjust the font size as needed.

The font size in themes like the HTC Bold are just a little too small for my eyes. I can read the print but it can strain the eyes after looking at messages ETC. all day. I wish theme authors didn't feel the need to cram too much text in a tiny space as the scroll wheel works great!

When looking at preview screenshots, you really can't tell how small the fine print will actually be. At least I can't tell.

-Rich
    06-01-09 09:08 AM
    Looks awesome!
    06-03-09 02:59 PM
    I still want this theme for my 8900. Get with it ECruz!!!
    06-10-09 01:53 PM
    Just bought this and it's tres cool. BUT, the red font is very difficut to read against the black background,especially for the time. Is it possible to change the font color like you are able to with Quick Laucn 2.0 and maybe BOLD the font too?
    06-10-09 05:25 PM
    By the way, I was talking about the min cooper theme in my post above re: font color, etc.
    06-10-09 05:26 PM
    ECruz - Good job on my "next" theme.
    06-10-09 08:48 PM
    Any eta on the updates??

07-23-09 10:46 PM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD