Michael Jackson King of Pop // Free // Bold // 4.6

Get it here free

Sad to see you go so sudden but you will be remembered forever as a Legend and The King of Pop!
    06-25-09 10:08 PM
    Michael Jackson was a musical genius. Whether he was a pedophile or not is up for debate, but his songs are amazing hands down.

Thanks for the theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 08:24 AM
    It should read:

Micheal Jackson King Of Popping The Cherry Of little Boys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's funny, I don't remember this being proven, and I thought he was acquitted. I guess I was wrong, and you were there as one of the boys he allegedly molested, or you just happened to be in the room watching.
    06-26-09 08:35 AM
    WTH? Have some respect. The dude just died.
    06-26-09 10:42 AM
    NIce theme
    One for all the big MJ fans out there
    r.i.p.
    06-26-09 11:23 AM
    Here is my second effort at making a theme. I made all the backdrops myself too!

The subject... 'The World's Biggest Selling Album of all Time'

Michael Jackson's THRILLER!

CLICK HERE - Blackberry 9000 (Bold)

Here are some Screen Shots...

MAIN SCREEN

INCOMING CALL

MENU

ACTIVE CALL

09-08-09 12:13 PM
    It's funny, I don't remember this being proven, and I thought he was acquitted. I guess I was wrong, and you were there as one of the boys he allegedly molested, or you just happened to be in the room watching.
    Apparently hes some breainless ***** brainwashed by media, some ignorant people just believe what the media tells them and thats that, they refuse to believe anything but what they want because they are jealous, mostl likely his wife or gf or exes if he even has any thought of michael ******* them rather than him, i mean we all know what they say about black men sry dude, do some research and read whats right infront of you, obviously he has no idea evan chandler was caught on tape planning the scam, and jordan never made it to the witness stand.... i wonder why?, maybe because he didnt know wtf was goin on and cudnt look mike in the eyes after what his father did good thing evan comitted suicide, oh and as for the arvizos, they tried scamming money off other celebrities too claiming janets son had cancer my ***, he was apparently dying yet he was able to make it so long hes still alive today right.... yeap whered he get the money cus it sure wasnt from mike this time. they had many scams on them which made it impossible to believe anything that wrench said, and tom sneddon was so full of **** that the jury literally had nothing on mike to prove he was guilty, the cops found nothing over 10 years of searching, tom sneddon is an ***** who cudnt even gather real proof he had to implant it. this guy is obviously a moron for thinking this is still the truth.
    06-28-10 11:19 PM
    Apparently hes some breainless ***** brainwashed by media, some ignorant people just believe what the media tells them and thats that, they refuse to believe anything but what they want because they are jealous, mostl likely his wife or gf or exes if he even has any thought of michael ******* them rather than him, i mean we all know what they say about black men sry dude, do some research and read whats right infront of you, obviously he has no idea evan chandler was caught on tape planning the scam, and jordan never made it to the witness stand.... i wonder why?, maybe because he didnt know wtf was goin on and cudnt look mike in the eyes after what his father did good thing evan comitted suicide, oh and as for the arvizos, they tried scamming money off other celebrities too claiming janets son had cancer my ***, he was apparently dying yet he was able to make it so long hes still alive today right.... yeap whered he get the money cus it sure wasnt from mike this time. they had many scams on them which made it impossible to believe anything that wrench said, and tom sneddon was so full of **** that the jury literally had nothing on mike to prove he was guilty, the cops found nothing over 10 years of searching, tom sneddon is an ***** who cudnt even gather real proof he had to implant it. this guy is obviously a moron for thinking this is still the truth.

Haha now this is some funny **** talk about going off
    06-29-10 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD