Just asking for a little direction here guys (and gals) as a former marine I have been trying to find a kick *** theme for my beloved 9000 but all I can find are ******** ones that give no credit to the corps. Even the ones that I would have to pay for are lame compared to others I have scene. (Elecite as an example). As no expert are themes really hard to make ??? If any know of where I can go to pick one up I would forever be in your debt for the info. Even if I have to shell out a few greenbacks for it no problem. Thanks all. By the way I love the info posted at this site. Its been a lifesaver.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 09:56 AM
    Just asking for a little direction here guys (and gals) as a former marine I have been trying to find a kick *** theme for my beloved 9000 but all I can find are ******** ones that give no credit to the corps. Even the ones that I would have to pay for are lame compared to others I have scene. (Elecite as an example). As no expert are themes really hard to make ??? If any know of where I can go to pick one up I would forever be in your debt for the info. Even if I have to shell out a few greenbacks for it no problem. Thanks all. By the way I love the info posted at this site. Its been a lifesaver.

I am sure if you got the 9000 theme fourms someone will be happy to make you a custom theme. Just post what you want and see if someone bites. Good Luck.
    03-23-10 10:28 AM
    I am sure if you got the 9000 theme fourms someone will be happy to make you a custom theme. Just post what you want and see if someone bites. Good Luck.
    K thanks for the info

03-23-10 12:04 PM
    I used a sniper theme. it was for the Storm, but the owner probably would change it for you. I loved it. go to the search box and type "sniper theme." its animated and brought back memories.....
    03-23-10 12:16 PM
    I don't know about a Marine Corps theme, but there are some pretty decent free wallpapers here that you might like while your searching:

http://crackberry.com/wallpaper/by/480x320/military-80
    03-23-10 12:26 PM
    I used the advanced search on the Bold Theme subfourm, unfortunatly, the only hit on USMC is another Marine looking for a theme.

The demand is building....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/us...equest-231840/
    03-23-10 12:26 PM
    I used a sniper theme. it was for the Storm, but the owner probably would change it for you. I loved it. go to the search box and type "sniper theme." its animated and brought back memories.....
    K ill check it out thanks

03-23-10 12:52 PM
    if you have an idea on what you want, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you...
    03-26-10 11:12 AM
    You probably should have posted this in the 9000 Theme Forum.
    this is the 9000 theme forum, where do you think you are?!?
    03-30-10 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD