Anyone have suggestions for a free theme that has weather with text. I use Weatherbug and it doesnt show you the temp in the icon, so u have to scroll over it. I was using the Ifail but that caused a huge memory leak. I also want one with with quicklaunch. Thanks for your help.
    05-02-10 04:00 PM
    Anyone have suggestions for a free theme that has weather with text. I use Weatherbug and it doesnt show you the temp in the icon, so u have to scroll over it. I was using the Ifail but that caused a huge memory leak. I also want one with with quicklaunch. Thanks for your help.
    Both of those would not be in the theme but the application you have to purchase. I use BerryWeather that gives you a lot of features for the home screen and QuickLaunch is an application you have to purchase.
    Both can be found here:

BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    05-02-10 04:35 PM
    Thanks for the response. I wasn't clear in my first post. I have quick launch already and I have the free weatherbug. I want a free theme that has space bar as the hot key for quick launch and one with a weather slot that automatically that shows the text instead of having to scroll on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 04:42 PM
    Thanks for the response. I wasn't clear in my first post. I have quick launch already and I have the free weatherbug. I want a free theme that has space bar as the hot key for quick launch and one with a weather slot that automatically that shows the text instead of having to scroll on it.

Dannieloco's Mac-Daddy or Snow Leopard theme will show the weatherbug text on the home screen.
    05-02-10 08:46 PM
    I have Mio's precision 7 v3 beta theme I believe. That too shows the weather text at all times

05-02-10 09:06 PM
    This doesn't answer your question about a free theme with weather text, but I wanted to point out that its not necessary for a theme to have the spacebar link for Quicklaunch as you can set that within Quicklaunch itself.

05-03-10 06:01 AM
    This doesn't answer your question about a free theme with weather text, but I wanted to point out that its not necessary for a theme to have the spacebar link for Quicklaunch as you can set that within Quicklaunch itself.

Really? I couldnt get quicklaunch to work with the stock theme.
    05-03-10 06:45 AM
    I have Mio's precision 7 v3 beta theme I believe. That too shows the weather text at all times

I like this theme but i couldn't get quick launch to work with space bar. Had to scroll down to load it.
    05-03-10 11:07 AM
    I like this theme but i couldn't get quick launch to work with space bar. Had to scroll down to load it.
    Yeah, he has it set up that way. His other themes (which I also love) use the Spacebar to launch QL. That along with the 3 hotspots at the top of the screen for alarm, connections, and profile has got me hooked!
    05-14-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD