I'd like to find a theme that has upcoming calendar events listed on the home screen.

I've seen plenty of themes that have calendar & messages, and some with phone logs as well on the home screen, but I haven't been able to find any (except for 1 Super Mario one that slowed down my BB like crazy) with only the calendar. Any suggestions?
    11-18-08 08:51 AM
    I'd like to find a theme that has upcoming calendar events listed on the home screen.

I've seen plenty of themes that have calendar & messages, and some with phone logs as well on the home screen, but I haven't been able to find any (except for 1 Super Mario one that slowed down my BB like crazy) with only the calendar. Any suggestions?
    I can attempt to create one for you, but I don't have a bold to test on, so you'd have to test it out yourself. Can you describe what you want?
    11-18-08 08:58 AM
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes

try these, they show 10 upcoming calendar events when you scroll over the calendar icon. i'm using both of the newest bold versions.
    11-18-08 09:00 AM
    11-18-08 09:00 AM
    I can attempt to create one for you, but I don't have a bold to test on, so you'd have to test it out yourself. Can you describe what you want?
    Well ideally I'd like a theme, similar to the today themes that list calendar/messages/phone logs/etc. on the home screen, but only with calendar on there & to have more upcoming events (i.e. with most of the today screens I've seen it only shows 1-2 upcoming events, but if messages et all isn't also on the screen than there's more room for more calendar events).
    11-18-08 09:08 AM
    The Bold Today Plus theme is nice, but I'd prefer something that I didn't have to scroll over it to see, I'd like it to be always on the home screen so I can just glance at it & see what I have coming up.
    11-18-08 09:09 AM
    You can request free themes here for the bold. Hope this helps.

Bold theme request - Page 2 - CrackBerryADDICTED BlackBerry Forums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 09:25 AM
    The Bold Today Plus theme is nice, but I'd prefer something that I didn't have to scroll over it to see, I'd like it to be always on the home screen so I can just glance at it & see what I have coming up.
    I am the same way, I like to see what's coming up without having to navigate to the calander.
    11-18-08 09:25 AM
    I prefer today themes myself!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 12:11 PM
    A real basic theme (generic) with 8 calendar entries.
    11-18-08 12:23 PM
    yes get bold today plus themes from jcdesign! i too was lookin for a theme with calender on the home screen and found jcdesign and it works great! i love it!
    11-18-08 10:45 PM
    I am the same way, I like to see what's coming up without having to navigate to the calander.
    just leave ur cursor on the calender and ur dates will always be there!
    11-18-08 10:50 PM
    A real basic theme (generic) with 8 calendar entries.
    Thanks, but I'm not crazy about that one. The calendar's kind of hard to read & there's no icons at the bottom.
    11-19-08 09:59 AM
    There is a free today theme in the Bold forums.

I can't remember the link but it's really nice.

Checkout:

onThearm.com
    11-19-08 10:31 AM
    11-19-08 11:30 AM
    i would like the calender theme as well but everytime i dl onne, cant get the desktop manager to deteect it. keeps saying that "no additional applications designed for your device were found." the files are .alx files so dont know the prob. pls help.
    04-06-09 11:28 PM
    i would like the calender theme as well but everytime i dl onne, cant get the desktop manager to deteect it. keeps saying that "no additional applications designed for your device were found." the files are .alx files so dont know the prob. pls help.
    Go to onThearm.com mobile site from your bb browser
    04-07-09 09:56 AM
    Click on or paste the below "You Tube" to see the functions of this theme.

It is the best I have found (based on my preferences). 7 calendar events stays on screen as long as you have the Calendar icon highlighted. It is also great for personal wallpaper behind the theme. Love the 5 popup icons and the 3 permanent icons at the top.

04-07-09 01:37 PM
    This one should work for your needs.
    04-07-09 02:01 PM
    best calendar theme I've seen, with calendar always present on the main screen, side scroll icons, and only calendar (no sms or email or something on the home screen) is definitely the vseries ubuntu calendar... and its free!

ECruz Theme Archives - BlueRoomSolution

the v series does not have messages on there, I don't know if I can link direct to the theme without pissing anyone off, but you can find it from that link...

hope you like it!
    04-07-09 02:08 PM
    posted an error
    Last edited by jonasbeaver; 05-07-09 at 01:38 AM.
    05-07-09 01:25 AM
    posted an error, sorry
    Last edited by jonasbeaver; 05-07-09 at 01:38 AM.
    05-07-09 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD