I'm looking for one of those "TODAY" themes with the calendar and msgs on the left side displaying, but I would like all the fonts, icons, date, time, everything to be exactly stock and factory looking.

Does anyone know of any? I found a few, but the top middle clock/date has changed, or the wifi icon is on the left instead of the right.
    02-12-09 01:01 AM
    Im looking for the exakt same but without msgs, and would like bigger font on today calender...

Sorry for borrowing your thread but tought it would be stupit to start a new one with almost the same request...

Btw im happy to donate if someone would help me with this
    02-12-09 02:09 PM
    Something like this would be nice...I think it will come out soon enough...I am going to start playing with Plazmic to see if I can figure anything out.
    02-12-09 02:11 PM
    I would be willing to pay/donate too.

I'm basically looking for a "TODAY" theme as if it was made by RIM themselves and is factory.

I would like the "Today" theme for the AT&T Precision, with the AT&T Background.

If anyone can do this, please let me know.

Thanks!
    02-12-09 02:59 PM
    Something like this would be nice...I think it will come out soon enough...I am going to start playing with Plazmic to see if I can figure anything out.
    Good luck, just holler if you come up with anything
    02-12-09 03:08 PM
    Look in the Bold 9000 forum. I posted a stock style today theme in a zip file awhile back that somebody asked for. I'll try to post it up in this forum by wendsday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Here's a link http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/today-theme-bold-60085/
    Last edited by maxiang; 02-16-09 at 12:03 PM.
    02-16-09 11:57 AM
    [QUOTE=maxiang;1694561]Look in the Bold 9000 forum. I posted a stock style today theme in a zip file awhile back that somebody asked for. I'll try to post it up in this forum by wendsday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Here's a link (Link removed)

Great theme but I was looking for one that looks stock, with today icons and only calendar on today, is this possible?

And also maybe a bit bigger font on todaycalendar if possible.

Greets
    02-16-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD