Content deleted, please check my website if you're interested in this theme.
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 02-22-09 at 08:52 PM.
    11-23-08 03:47 PM
    Very clean and professional looking! They go well with any type of wallpaper too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 03:50 PM
    Looking good! Great work man!
    11-23-08 03:50 PM
    Very clean and professional looking! They go well with any type of wallpaper too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Looking good! Great work man!
    Thanks so much for the kind remarks about the themes! Cheers.
    11-23-08 03:54 PM
    This is gorgeous. I am going to give it a whirl. Just waiting for the download link.
    11-24-08 12:32 PM
    This is gorgeous. I am going to give it a whirl. Just waiting for the download link.
    Thanks! ...These are premium themes available at my website's 'Theme Shoppe', a link is provided in the OP (Purchase Link).

Cheers.
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 11-24-08 at 07:12 PM.
    11-24-08 12:44 PM
    These are so clean looking and I love them all. Great work.
    11-24-08 03:44 PM
    Thanks! ...These are premium themes available at my website's 'Theme Shoppe', a link is provided in the OP (Purchase Link).

Cheers.
    Mmhmm. Bought it and it took a little extra time to approve my payment. LOL. I downloaded it finally and was just playing with it a few minutes ago. I likes so far.

Oh, I got the Bleu version, I love blue ... it's just beautiful.
    11-24-08 07:14 PM
    Mmhmm. Bought it and it took a little extra time to approve my payment. LOL. I downloaded it finally and was just playing with it a few minutes ago. I likes so far.

Oh, I got the Bleu version, I love blue ... it's just beautiful.
    Oh, well I'm glad to hear you were able to download the theme, lol. Thank you for purchasing the theme; it's great to hear that you are enjoying Bleu thus far.
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 11-24-08 at 10:09 PM.
    11-24-08 07:20 PM
    awesome man. great job
    11-30-08 10:14 AM
    These are so clean looking and I love them all. Great work.
    awesome man. great job
    Thanks! Cheers and Happy Holidays.
    11-30-08 03:15 PM
    I want to buy this, but what's the difference between the bottom zen & the plus theme?
    12-03-08 08:28 AM
    I want to buy this, but what's the difference between the bottom zen & the plus theme?
    Thank you for your interest in the themes!

The Bottom Zen version of Les Couleurs features 6 user customizable icons aligned at the bottom of the screen. The icons are animated to 'spring up' from the bottom of the screen.

Meanwhile, the Plus version of these themes features a Calender today section with four sub-entries, in addition to the same row of customizable bottom icons present in the Bottom Zen theme (animated as well).

The row of 6 bottom icons scroll continuously (L-R and R-L); and in the Plus version each icon will scroll up to the Calender section.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
    12-03-08 11:19 AM
    Thank you for your interest in the themes!

The Bottom Zen version of Les Couleurs features 6 user customizable icons aligned at the bottom of the screen. The icons are animated to 'spring up' from the bottom of the screen.

Meanwhile, the Plus version of these themes features a Calender today section with four sub-entries, in addition to the same row of customizable bottom icons present in the Bottom Zen theme (animated as well).

The row of 6 bottom icons scroll continuously (L-R and R-L); and in the Plus version each icon will scroll up to the Calender section.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
    Thanks, that cleared it up great.

I just ordered the noir plus theme with Paypal, but apparently it takes 4-5 days for it to process. Is it immediate if paid by credit card? If so, is there any way to cancel my order & re-order via credit card?
    12-03-08 12:41 PM
    Thanks, that cleared it up great.

I just ordered the noir plus theme with Paypal, but apparently it takes 4-5 days for it to process. Is it immediate if paid by credit card? If so, is there any way to cancel my order & re-order via credit card?
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've just sent you a PM with possible options you can take about this matter.

Cheers.
    12-03-08 01:17 PM
    im sooo sad. I just bought this on my curve .. then hubby bought me a bold... blah ! I'll order it next payday I guess
    12-08-08 02:37 AM
    I am really liking your noir theme! I have a question, though; what if I have downloaded apps, like Google, how would the icon look? Would it be formatted fine? If they look ok, I'd like to purchase right away.
    12-08-08 02:30 PM
    Like it. Clean and very professional. On my way there now.
    12-08-08 02:34 PM
    im sooo sad. I just bought this on my curve .. then hubby bought me a bold... blah ! I'll order it next payday I guess
    lol... Well, at least you got a new Bold! Lucky you!

I am really liking your noir theme! I have a question, though; what if I have downloaded apps, like Google, how would the icon look? Would it be formatted fine? If they look ok, I'd like to purchase right away.
    Thanks! I just sent you a PM.

Like it. Clean and very professional. On my way there now.
    Thanks!
    12-08-08 03:42 PM
    lol... Well, at least you got a new Bold! Lucky you!

Thanks! I just sent you a PM.

Thanks!
    Thank you for the response. I'm purchasing anyway! The icons take a backseat to your efforts.
    12-08-08 05:02 PM
    Purchased and I like!! Thank you.
    12-08-08 05:36 PM
    Purchased and I like!! Thank you.
    Great! I'm glad to hear you like it. Cheers and thank you again for purchasing the theme!
    12-08-08 05:40 PM
    Very Nice Themes!
    12-31-08 11:38 PM
    Very Nice Themes!
    Thank you for the kind remarks!

Cheers and Happy New Year!
    01-01-09 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD