Ok. Finally did it.This is my first theme with Theme Builder 5.0.Its a very simple L theme with the colors from OS 5.Didnt test it a lot, so any feedback appreciated. Here are some screens and the files for DM as well.Sorry no OTA.
    12-01-09 05:57 PM
    And here some photos:
    12-01-09 06:05 PM
    how did you get the BB Maps icon in OS5?
    12-01-09 06:09 PM
    Nice work!!

Would you please do one with 7 icons as a bottom dock but reduced in size and the weather in the upper right of the banner for OS5?
    12-01-09 06:10 PM
    how did you get the BB Maps icon in OS5?
    HI, the bb maps icon is just there. I did nothing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 01:18 AM
    Nice work!!

Would you please do one with 7 icons as a bottom dock but reduced in size and the weather in the upper right of the banner for OS5?
    Hahaha.I am a newbie on themes but I ll try.

12-02-09 01:19 AM
    I just did some test with this theme and it looks like that the wallpaper I am using, causing problems(reboots). When I switch to the default wallpaper,everything works fine.I m going to upload the theme with the default wallpaper.

12-02-09 01:25 AM
    I just did some test with this theme and it looks like that the wallpaper I am using, causing problems(reboots). When I switch to the default wallpaper,everything works fine.I m going to upload the theme with the default wallpaper.

Hey, can you tell me in what way 5.0.0.348 is better than 5.0.0.314? Is there a more recent one out?

Thank you!
    12-05-09 02:09 AM
    I want OTA link pleasssse

12-16-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD