Fantastic and sooooo easy but the one i downloaded as a test wasn't great an had lots of glitches - how do i delete???

Thanks
    01-22-09 02:58 PM
    You can uninstall themes via Desktop Manager under the Add/Remove section.
    01-22-09 03:04 PM
    Or go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications. Highlight the theme and hit Menu > Delete.
    Go to options advanced options applications and look for plazmic theme hit the menu button then delete then restart when prompted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Congrats to your first theme

01-22-09 03:07 PM
    Cheers everyone, worked a treat.. downloaded a really good one courtisy of mapimages.... brilliant and loving the bold!
    01-22-09 03:22 PM
    Congrats to your first theme

01-22-09 03:47 PM
    congrats..haha i was pretty pumped when i found out you could customize pretty much EVERYTHING about this phone..makes it very personalize able,

btw what does OTA mean?
    01-22-09 04:40 PM
    congrats..haha i was pretty pumped when i found out you could customize pretty much EVERYTHING about this phone..makes it very personalize able,

btw what does OTA mean?
    OTA means over the air. means you can download it straight to your phone and by pass DM. its a much easier way to download things to your phone
    01-22-09 04:42 PM
    ahh okok.....yeah i just right click on the "OTA link" hyper link and select "Send Link" and send it to my rogers.blackberry.net email

i love how the email is instantly sent as soon as i click send
    01-22-09 04:43 PM
    Yeah man, you gotta love the bb mail

01-22-09 04:59 PM
    I am a theme junkie always looking for new themes. Along with being a theme junkie I'm pretty picky which themes I download, I usually end up paying for them because I'm too lazy to find a decent free one.

Congrats on your first theme. It definitely won't be your last.

My favorite is finding a nice new theme and new background picture to go with it.
    01-22-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD