I just blacked out my bold, and i wanted to also get a new theme from the crackberry store, i really do not know which one to pick!, i was wondering if u guys could help me out with a really nice theme that the crackberry store offers. thanks!
    02-21-09 01:06 AM
    jc designs zoom theme
    02-21-09 01:07 AM
    Sounds cool. Post some pics. How hard was it to change the bezel and track ball? Did u replace the little screens and sticker?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 01:11 AM
    Sounds cool. Post some pics. How hard was it to change the bezel and track ball? Did u replace the little screens and sticker?

i blacked my bold out some months ago and added the black trackball. its super simple, even a caveman could do it
    02-21-09 01:16 AM
    Ill try to get some pics up! little scrrens and sticker? sorry it doesnt ring a bell! it was really easy though!! i was scared of opening up my bold at first, but its real simple, the hardest/scariest aprt for my was opening the door thingy for the trackball, i thought i broke it for a sec LOL thank god it just bended a bit. Im probably going to go back to the silver bezel in the summer though...i want my bold to SHINEEE!
    02-21-09 01:19 AM
    Ill try to get some pics up! little scrrens and sticker? sorry it doesnt ring a bell! it was really easy though!! i was scared of opening up my bold at first, but its real simple, the hardest/scariest aprt for my was opening the door thingy for the trackball, i thought i broke it for a sec LOL thank god it just bended a bit. Im probably going to go back to the silver bezel in the summer though...i want my bold to SHINEEE!
    i think he means the tamper sticker on the screw and the smesh screen from the top of the silver bezel and the little blackrubber thing at the bottom. if you didnt you need to or youre gonna get hella feedback when you use speaker phone
    02-21-09 01:21 AM
    i got the bottem one, it was easy to take off and all, i remember looking for the top one, and it just wasent there and looked around for 10 mins, so i just decided to leave it and see if i get feedback, so when i put everything together there was no feedback, so i guess the top peice for me will always be a mystery
    02-21-09 01:27 AM
    i got the bottem one, it was easy to take off and all, i remember looking for the top one, and it just wasent there and looked around for 10 mins, so i just decided to leave it and see if i get feedback, so when i put everything together there was no feedback, so i guess the top peice for me will always be a mystery
    its only on speaker phone that you get feedback
    02-21-09 01:28 AM
    yeapp i dont get any feedback, so i dont know which top peice im missing lol. im just paranoid with my keyboard right now, its not bright as my friends bold, its yellowish, my keys dont light up like his bold does. mine are yellow and his are WHITE and clear.
    02-21-09 01:32 AM
    i love my N*GGA BOLD
    02-21-09 03:16 AM
    i love my N*GGA BOLD
    02-21-09 05:13 AM
    Go to onThearm.com mobile site from your bb browser for free today themes ...
    02-21-09 05:54 AM
    i love my N*GGA BOLD
    .........roflmao

02-21-09 10:36 AM
    i love my N*GGA BOLD
    WTF are you really serious with this.....................
    02-21-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD