Search for them in the CrackBerry store!

Theme Name: Pretty in Pink
    Theme Author: JLDesigns
    Theme Cost: $4.98
    Description: This is a premium Blackberry Bold 9000 Series theme that utilizes splashy and bright versions of the color pink to complement your Blackberry! This theme is centered on one thing: the color pink, and making your Blackberry a little less business, and a little more fun! This theme looks great for all lovers of the color pink; it keeps with traditional Blackberry styling, yet adds a fun, pretty aspect to it!
    Attachment 24906
    Attachment 24907

Theme Name: Serene Green
    Description: This is a premium Blackberry Bold 9000 Series theme that utilizes a variety of versions of the color green to complement your Blackberry! This theme is centered on one thing: the color green, and making it look good on a Blackberry! This theme looks great for all types of users; from business men, to students, to soccer moms and more! In addition, all icons have been "greenified", and backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.
    Attachment 24908
    Attachment 24909

Theme Name: True Blue
    Description: This is a premium Blackberry Bold 9000 Series theme that utilizes a variety of versions of the color blue to complement your Blackberry! This theme is centered on one thing: the color blue, and making it look good on a Blackberry! This theme looks great for all types of users; from business men, to students, to soccer moms and more! In addition, backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.
    Attachment 24910
    Attachment 24911

Theme Name: Mellow Yellow
    Description:This is a premium Blackberry theme that utilizes attractive and flashy, yet classy versions of the color yellow to complement your Blackberry! This theme is centered on one thing: the color yellow, and making it look good on a Blackberry! This theme looks great for all types of users; from business men, to students, boys, girls, and everything in between! In addition, all backgrounds and icons are user-changeable.
    Attachment 24912
    Attachment 24913

Theme Name: Red Ahead
    Description: This is a premium Blackberry theme that utilizes a variety of versions of the color red to complement your Blackberry! This theme is centered on one thing: the color red, and making it look good on a Blackberry! This theme looks great for all types of users; from business men, to students, to soccer moms and more! In addition all backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.
    Attachment 24914
    Attachment 24915
    Last edited by jldesigns; 05-17-09 at 05:43 PM.
    05-17-09 05:34 PM
    $4.98 for a theme with a color? No thx. Maybe custom icons would get you a donation. But never $4.98.

Sorry.

A premium theme to me, is something like the sand theme or the old Phantom theme for 8100 models.
    05-17-09 06:37 PM
    while not every theme in here has custom icons, 'Serene Green' actually does have a set of custom icons.

and while for you, premium themes may be something like the sand theme or phantom theme, many people actually want just simple color themes, and it may surprise you to know that they are extremely popular. i posted them in the forums so that more people could discover them, and if they like them, purchase or compliment them.
    05-17-09 06:51 PM
    while not every theme in here has custom icons, 'Serene Green' actually does have a set of custom icons.

and while for you, premium themes may be something like the sand theme or phantom theme, many people actually want just simple color themes, and it may surprise you to know that they are extremely popular. i posted them in the forums so that more people could discover them, and if they like them, purchase or compliment them.
    I'm not saying I don't like the. They are nice looking themes, they just look stock to me besides the color scheme. Any colored background can color a theme for me (it can do it for free too).

Good luck with your sales.
    05-17-09 06:56 PM
    I'm not saying I don't like the. They are nice looking themes, they just look stock to me besides the color scheme. Any colored background can color a theme for me (it can do it for free too).

Good luck with your sales.

im glad that you think they are nice looking that at least shows me that my effort is being shown. thats good that any colored background can color a theme for you, but some people really do want more in depth color integration, and my themes are there to fill that gap. the reason that i went with the stock icons is because in my opinion, they are some of the sharpest and best looking icons there are out there, and way better than almost any custom icons i have seen. i wanted to add more of a colorful experience, rather than a whole new user experience to the phone because thats what most of the public wants. thanks for the luck, i really appreciate it!
    05-17-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD