Alright, boys and gals, you're probably thinking 'Another iPhone theme!?!?'
    Well, I urge you take a quick look before you dismiss it as another iPhone clone.

I've worked hard to make sure that this theme looks better, performs better, and be more useful that all the other iPhone themes out there. This theme combines the best of both iPhone and BB world.

One of the most distinct features are 3-mode home screen. It features 3 different home screen layout that can change to your liking. At the bottom, there is Control Center that controls hidden Calendar, Messages, and the Home Screen Mode.

Home Screen Mode:

FULL MODE - The theme starts out in FULL mode that mimics iPhone layout showing all 18 icons in the home screen.

WALLPAPER MODE - Touch the apple (not Apple icon at the bottom and it turns into WALLPAPER mode that will reveal your wallpaper in all its glory hiding all icons except the top banner and bottom dock control.

MINI MODE - Touch the apple icon again and you are in MINI mode that only keeps the bottom 4 frequently used icons and reveals the rest of your wallpaper to keep things simple and clean but useful.

All 3 modes support added functionality such as hidden Calendar and Messages that appear with a touch of a button and shortcuts such as QuickLaunch, Clock, Options, Manage Connections and Profiles, never before seen in any other iPhone themes.

On top of that, this theme is lag-free and won't bog you down.

NOTE: 9000 version doesn't have text under each icon due to spacing but there is a status text below the bottom row of icons (as seen in the middle screenshots).

-3 Home Screen Modes: FULL, WALLPAPER, MINI
    -Control Center at the bottom for Contact, Messages, Calendar, SMS/MMS and mode change
    -Hidden Today for Messages & Calendar
    -18 customizable icons
    -Signal meter shortcut = Manage Connections
    -Clock shortcut = Clock
    -Batter meter shortcut = Options
    -QuickLaunch = Space bar
    -SMS/MMS = $ key
    -Profiles shortcut

Get iPlus4

Sample wallpaper shot shown for Storm theme

Sample wallpaper shot shown for Storm theme

Get iPlus4
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:06 AM.
    07-06-10 10:53 PM
    Show Your Wall!
    Wallpaper Contest by BerryMobi

We want to see your wallpapers! Grab a screenshot of your BB adorning iPlus4 to win a free coupon for any of BerryMobi's themes.

Rules:

1. The screenshots must show iPlus4 theme in either MINI or WALLPAPER mode.
    2. Post your wallpaper in this thread.
    3. You can enter as many times you want to increase the chance of winning but you can only win one coupon per person.
    4. Entries must be received by 7/11.

We will pick 5 best walls (from all screenshots including other models) on or about 7/12 and PM the winners. Winners will be picked by staff of BerryMobi and decisions are final.
    Let the fun begin!
    07-07-10 10:47 PM
    Here's my wallpaper for the contest.

07-07-10 11:05 PM
    Hey, send LeBron to Da Bulls!!!
    07-07-10 11:39 PM
    Hey, send LeBron to Da Bulls!!!
    I think he's going to join Wade and Bosh in warm, sunny Miami.

Chicago still has a good team. Cavs without LeBron will stink.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-07-10 11:43 PM
    Yeah, I hear ya... almost bought the season ticket but glad I didn't
    07-07-10 11:47 PM
    Yeah, I hear ya... almost bought the season ticket but glad I didn't
    Noah and Rose are heck of a players. They have a future, and so does their team.

Cavs without LeBron: Mo Williams (terrible defender and streaky offensive player), Delonte West (nut case), Anderson Varejao (flopper). No hope.
    07-07-10 11:50 PM
    Was waiting patiently for you to to make this for the Bold 9000 because I had heard and seen how great it was, so thank you for coming thru for us....
    07-08-10 05:54 AM
    Love the theme. But was wondering if there was a way to alter the navigation so that from the "control center" you can scroll up, and from the main screen if you were to scroll down it would take u to the control center?

The way it is set up now it is a little awkward to reach it because u have to scroll only from left to right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 08:27 AM
    The reason I did that is because without limiting the control center horizontally, it would be difficult to navigate through it without going up/down to next row.Hope that makes sense.
    07-08-10 10:07 AM
    Was waiting patiently for you to to make this for the Bold 9000 because I had heard and seen how great it was, so thank you for coming thru for us....
    No problem, buddy!
    I don't want the 9000 users to be left stranded
    07-08-10 10:07 AM
    No problem, buddy!
    I don't want the 9000 users to be left stranded
    Great.......... And you wanted to see some screenshots??

07-08-10 10:36 AM
    07-08-10 10:45 AM
    Whoa! Very nice!!!
    Please don't tell me that's what Bahamas look like cuz I would be very depressed...
    07-08-10 03:18 PM
    Whoa! Very nice!!!
    Please don't tell me that's what Bahamas look like cuz I would be very depressed...
    Some of them look just like here sorry............
    07-08-10 03:19 PM
    Grr.. j/k very colorful!
    07-08-10 06:23 PM
    Noah and Rose are heck of a players. They have a future, and so does their team.

Cavs without LeBron: Mo Williams (terrible defender and streaky offensive player), Delonte West (nut case), Anderson Varejao (flopper). No hope.
    So who wants to bet that Cavs will win the championship before "King James" does
    07-10-10 01:17 AM
    Got an update V1.2 out that improves the home screen navigation. If you purchased the theme but have not received an update email, let me know!
    07-11-10 11:50 PM
    So who wants to bet that Cavs will win the championship before "King James" does
    I am confident that Byron Scott will do a good job motivating the players he does have. He has a great track record for that.

I think the Cavs will do well in a couple of years.

As for the Heat, they still do not have a decent big man. I like the Magic's chances better than the Heat's chances.
    07-11-10 11:55 PM
    Got an update V1.2 out that improves the home screen navigation. If you purchased the theme but have not received an update email, let me know!
    Cool! I'll download the update.
    07-11-10 11:55 PM
    we all know the lakers will take home the 3 peat and phil jackson will forever be immortalized, but the heat are going to be my second fav team since i live in fl when they rnt playing the lakers, but anyways im gonna meet lebron when i go to the opening game, and i need a miami heat theme lol to show him
    07-12-10 01:22 AM
    Very nice theme! I am running it right now and it looks great.
    07-12-10 07:52 AM
    Just purchased the theme for the bold with 5.0 OS - have a few issues wondered if you could advise?

1. How do you arrange the Home screen icons? done the traditional way the top row becomes the second row etc and you cant use Move on the main home screen

2. the homescreen navigation is terrible and fiddly to the point of frustration with two icons at a time sometimes being selected - is there any way to remedy this?

I got the theme mainly for the number of icons on the homescreen but these vital issues are making it difficult to use
    07-12-10 11:45 AM
    Just purchased the theme for the bold with 5.0 OS - have a few issues wondered if you could advise?

1. How do you arrange the Home screen icons? done the traditional way the top row becomes the second row etc and you cant use Move on the main home screen

2. the homescreen navigation is terrible and fiddly to the point of frustration with two icons at a time sometimes being selected - is there any way to remedy this?

I got the theme mainly for the number of icons on the homescreen but these vital issues are making it difficult to use
    1. To arrange the icons, you will always need to be the Application screen (press the bb icon on your phone). For the icon sequence see this screenshot (http://www.mobihand.com/upload/861/6...reenshot_4.gif).

2. I am not sure how you can select two icons at the same time. Can you send me a screenshot when this happens?
    Thanks.
    07-12-10 12:01 PM
    Very nice theme! I am running it right now and it looks great.
    Thanks, buddy!
    07-12-10 12:02 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD