Here is the latest from out of the plains state, this theme I have been working on for quite a while trying to get everything just right, well here it is the iPhony Theme for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS. Give your Bold the iPhony look with the iPhony Theme. This theme was designed with attention to detail to make it the most realistic iPhony Theme on the Internet. 18 user customizable homescreen icons so all of your favorite applications are readily available. Available in PC download or OTA delivery. It is for sale in my Premium Themes Store or in the CrackBerry Software Store. Thank you for looking and as always, comments are welcome.

Tim

iPhony Theme for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS
    Last edited by TStan47; 02-03-09 at 07:35 AM.
    02-02-09 11:59 PM
    Nice Theme, But Just don't see the point in wanting to make your Blackberry look like an iPHONE, If people want that they should just get an iPHONE instead.
    02-03-09 05:58 AM
    iPhone themes have some popularity about Blackberry users. Some may like the functionality of the Bold (full Querty keyboard, etc.) but the look of the iPhone. It's not my thing, but it is for others, and the above appears to be a very nice rendition.
    02-03-09 07:30 AM
    Nice Theme, But Just don't see the point in wanting to make your Blackberry look like an iPHONE, If people want that they should just get an iPHONE instead.
    Thank you for the compliment, it could be that they do not have the iPhone network available where they live but like the look of the theme? Or maybe they may like the look of the theme but do not the like the phone?

iPhone themes have some popularity about Blackberry users. Some may like the functionality of the Bold (full Querty keyboard, etc.) but the look of the iPhone. It's not my thing, but it is for others, and the above appears to be a very nice rendition.
    Thank you for the compliment as well, it is the same with iPhone owners, they purchase themes to make their phone look like a BlackBerry. As long as they want to buy it, there will be someone willing to sell it. The link below is a picture that "Mothy" posted a while back.

Tim

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/found-theme-94898/
    02-04-09 07:16 AM
    the theme looks great. good job!
    02-05-09 11:03 AM
    the theme looks great. good job!
    Thank you very much for the compliment.

Tim
    02-05-09 02:55 PM
    Or maybe they may like the look of the theme but do not the like the phone?

This! I am an apple fangirl in all other respects, but I hate the functionality of the iPhone, not to mention the upped price of the plan! As far as phones go, I'll always have a Berry, but I won't lie that I still love the look of the iPhone.

Anyway, awesome theme!
    Last edited by dershbag; 02-05-09 at 05:41 PM. Reason: butchered the bbcode
    02-05-09 05:40 PM
    This! I am an apple fangirl in all other respects, but I hate the functionality of the iPhone, not to mention the upped price of the plan! As far as phones go, I'll always have a Berry, but I won't lie that I still love the look of the iPhone.

Anyway, awesome theme!
    Thank you very much!!!

Tim
    Last edited by TStan47; 02-05-09 at 05:49 PM.
    02-05-09 05:46 PM
    I added another version of the iPhony Theme today, this one I call iPhony Marquee Theme.

Tim

iPhony Marquee Theme for BlackBerry Bold 9000 4.6 OS.
    02-05-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD