Impakt is a professional theme that gives the user incredible access to their Blackberry truly making an IMPAKT! The home screen contains 4 tabs that open up the user experience to all of their Today Icons, Media Icons, 8 User selected favorites and the main Settings Icons. The customizable wallpaper makes this theme great for the corporate professional to the casual user and average Joe. If you are like me you will enjoy all this theme has to offer for a long time.

QuickLaunch (Spacebar) and Profiles ($) Hot Spots

Last edited by john7760; 01-28-10 at 11:48 AM.
    01-28-10 09:27 AM
    Euuwwwwww...
    01-28-10 10:24 AM
    Euuwwwwww...
    Do you care to elaborate on that well thought out response?
    01-28-10 11:24 AM
    Don't see anything.
    02-01-10 07:29 AM
    Don't see anything.
    All fixed, thanks for giving the shout out.
    02-01-10 07:41 AM
    Anyone installed and have feedback? Want to know how it is before I buy - currently using the sweet BBM version of mio_BB's Precision v3 (obviously I like bottom tabs).
    02-04-10 11:42 AM
    Do you care to elaborate on that well thought out response?
    honestly, its ugly in all colour
    02-05-10 01:40 PM
    I am running the Red Version and love it. Now that I see the Blue, I think I like the blue more!
    02-09-10 09:15 AM
    John, I have a technical question about the Blue theme for the Tour (just bought it and am liking it by the way!): in the MEDIA tab, I have some icons that won't do anything. For example, the 3rd one over on the top row looks like it should be for pictures, but when I click it nothing happens. Also, the icon to the right of that, the one that looks like a movie icon, and the microphone icon all do nothing. What am I doing wrong?
    02-09-10 04:26 PM
    John, I have a technical question about the Blue theme for the Tour (just bought it and am liking it by the way!): in the MEDIA tab, I have some icons that won't do anything. For example, the 3rd one over on the top row looks like it should be for pictures, but when I click it nothing happens. Also, the icon to the right of that, the one that looks like a movie icon, and the microphone icon all do nothing. What am I doing wrong?
    You need to have 5.0 OS for all of media to work thats what your missing
    02-10-10 12:56 AM
    This may be a dumb question, but how do I get that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 03:52 PM

You can get it right here at Crackberry
    02-10-10 03:55 PM

Did you update? How are things working now?
    03-22-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD