The iBerry Xtreme™ series of themes are the premier iBerry themes for your Blackberry on the internet today.

Featuring deep icons, stunning black mesh background and unparalleled attention to detail, the iBerry Xtreme Black is a must-have theme for your Blackberry Bold!

This theme is proudly brought to you by the award winning BlacksBerry.com design team.

Don't wait, buy this theme NOW! Your Blackberry will love you for it.

You can purchase this theme from the Crackberry Theme Store
    Last edited by Daniel.Black; 02-08-09 at 11:06 AM.
    02-08-09 10:55 AM
    very nice theme, looks great
    02-08-09 10:58 AM
    Will this theme work on my 8330?
    02-10-09 01:55 AM
    This theme is for the BB Bold only .... it is the bold theme section

There is a separate thread dedicated to your model and its full of great themes!
    02-10-09 08:30 AM
    No but the 83xx version we are releasing tonight will.

Look for a link to it in the 83xx forum here on Crackberry tonight.
    02-10-09 09:11 AM
    The iBerry Xtreme™ series of themes are the premier iBerry themes for your Blackberry on the internet today.

Featuring deep icons, stunning black mesh background and unparalleled attention to detail, the iBerry Xtreme Black is a must-have theme for your Blackberry Bold!

This theme is proudly brought to you by the award winning BlacksBerry.com design team.

You can purchase this theme from the Crackberry Theme Store

Hello I dowloaded this and it looks good, but the left dock icon is blank and i cannot put an application on that spot please let me know thanks!!
    02-11-09 11:04 AM
    Hello I downloaded this and it looks good, but the left dock icon is blank and i cannot put an application on that spot please let me know thanks!!
    James,

Unfortunately the icons on the left side are ONLY for the Zen format theme. The Today format theme has the Message and SMS in the middle. These are two different themes.

If this is not what you wanted or you misunderstood, we will gladly refund your purchase. Just send an email stating as much to support@blacksberry.com

Sorry for the confusion,
    Dan Black
    02-11-09 06:26 PM
    James,

Unfortunately the icons on the left side are ONLY for the Zen format theme. The Today format theme has the Message and SMS in the middle. These are two different themes.

If this is not what you wanted or you misunderstood, we will gladly refund your purchase. Just send an email stating as much to support@blacksberry.com

Sorry for the confusion,
    Dan Black
    Well i was wondering can you make a custom themeone that can solve that problem please let me know i love how it looks just that one problem
    02-11-09 07:18 PM
    sorry, but I have to say that, the SMS icon stands for the BlackBerry Messenger... this is a little bit confusing
    08-06-09 09:31 AM
    Very nice theme, Just curious would you have one that displays the weather bug and quick launch apps??
    08-06-09 01:25 PM
    Very nice theme, Just curious would you have one that displays the weather bug and quick launch apps??
    Sorry no we have not integrated these.
    08-06-09 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD