Theme name: iBerry Today Plus
    Theme author: Artem Cheban from GemBlock
    Theme credits: Custom iPhone Graphics
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: BlackBerry Bold, OS 4.6
    Download Link(s): Free iBerry Theme for BlackBerry Bold
    Theme Cost: FREE!

NOTE: Theme has just received a MASSIVE update. Most fonts were adjusted. Improved wallpaper support (Dock and banner stays when you which wallpapers) and Other improvements. Download now from Gemblock

UPDATE: Bottom Dock version now released at GemBlock. Enjoy.

This is the first ever, free iPhone theme for the BlackBerry Bold 9000. Use iBerry to turn your BlackBerry into an iPhone look a like today!

Feedback and Comments appreciated.
    Last edited by Artem; 04-07-09 at 07:27 PM.
    02-05-09 07:24 PM
    So sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the first ever free iberry theme for the Bold. I hate when people make these type of claims without reseaching
    02-06-09 06:15 AM
    blackberrythemecentral, where can I get the other free iBerry theme?

Artem, good job! the theme looks really nice and sleek.
    i'm not using it because i don't really like Today themes. would it be possible for you to make the non-Today version with 10 main icons crossbar (scrollable to the right) and no carrier on main screen?
    02-06-09 10:33 AM
    blackberrythemecentral, where can I get the other free iBerry theme?

Artem, good job! the theme looks really nice and sleek.
    i'm not using it because i don't really like Today themes. would it be possible for you to make the non-Today version with 10 main icons crossbar (scrollable to the right) and no carrier on main screen?
    I will see what I can do about that.

Thanks for commenting.
    02-06-09 11:58 AM
    thanks Artem!
    02-06-09 12:22 PM
    is this theme only available for the bold? what about the storm 9530?
    02-08-09 04:52 PM
    He said first FREE iphone theme. This is the first free one I have seen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 09:22 PM
    is this theme only available for the bold? what about the storm 9530?
    Only for the bold for now. I will be releasing it for 81xx, 83xx, and 88xx devices next week.

I don't have the ability to make themes for the Storm yet.
    02-09-09 02:15 AM
    Artem, will you be releasing the non-Today version of this iBerry theme soon? pleaseeeee?
    02-09-09 04:24 AM
    can i get this theme with out OTA the package that i'm on has no surfing
    PLEASE PLEASE !!
    02-09-09 01:45 PM
    Thank you Artem for this theme. The only tiny thing I have found is that it is a little difficult for my old, colour blind eyes to see which button I am on when there is s pop up. Eg, on the delete call log screen shot you gave above, I find it a little hard to see if I am on "Delete" or "Cancel".

I really like this theme, but like Nomnomnom, I don't really go for today themes. I prefer a row of icons at the bottom.

Mcubed, I have worked out how to download an OTA file to my desktop and put it on my Bold using desktop manager. All I needed was a desktop manager version of any theme (ie, with the .alx file). I know that some theme makers only want OTA so I'm unsure if I should give a procedure.
    02-09-09 03:34 PM
    Thank you Artem for this theme. The only tiny thing I have found is that it is a little difficult for my old, colour blind eyes to see which button I am on when there is s pop up. Eg, on the delete call log screen shot you gave above, I find it a little hard to see if I am on "Delete" or "Cancel".

I really like this theme, but like Nomnomnom, I don't really go for today themes. I prefer a row of icons at the bottom.

Mcubed, I have worked out how to download an OTA file to my desktop and put it on my Bold using desktop manager. All I needed was a desktop manager version of any theme (ie, with the .alx file). I know that some theme makers only want OTA so I'm unsure if I should give a procedure.
    Okay. I've just made the button highlight more bright. It should be good now.

Meanwhile, I'm working on a bottom dock version of this theme. Should be out soon.

This theme is available OTA only and is NOT available via Desktop Manager. This is due to copyright purposes.
    02-09-09 05:33 PM
    Bottom Dock version now released. Enjoy.
    02-09-09 06:22 PM
    Many thanks Artem, I am downloaded the bottom dock theme now. My eyes also thank you.
    02-10-09 03:22 AM
    NOTE: Theme has just received a MASSIVE update. Most fonts were adjusted. Improved wallpaper support (Dock and banner stays when you which wallpapers) and Other improvements. Download now from Gemblock
    04-07-09 07:28 PM
    i love it! grabbing this for sure. thanks for making it free
    04-07-09 09:39 PM
    great itheme, better than some others out there!
    04-13-09 01:24 PM
    Can I use this theme on my 9530 storm
    ? if so how do i get it loaded?

Please help
    04-13-09 07:00 PM
    Can I use this theme on my 9530 storm
    ? if so how do i get it loaded?

Please help
    Download from here for Storm

Here's the Installation Guide
    04-13-09 07:56 PM
    I love it, makes me really want an iPhone though, which is bad
    04-14-09 12:03 PM
    i prefer the bottom dock version rather than today plus version, for me, it's much more simple & clean looks at the desktop..
    04-18-09 02:12 PM
    I found that in the today version of the theme. The message line and the message preview text is overlapping on itself. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 03:34 PM
    hey your theme is tied to those infinite loop ****ty phony "complete 2 silver 2 gold and 119 platinum endless email sweepstakes lucifer's jizz" websites. TELL PEOPLE THAT and DON'T CALL THIS THEME FREE YOU FRAUD
    09-04-11 07:23 AM
    Nice theme, but is it only for OS4.6?
    09-05-11 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD