Theme name:HTC PureBlack & HTC PureBlue
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900,9000,9600,9700 OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack

Experience the HTC Pure look on the Blackberry.

If you like the look of the HTC Pure and you like the big clocks but on your BlackBerry look no further. This theme is the closest you'll get to the HTC Pure without having to buy the phone, big clock and all.

There are 2 versions with several variations, a black version and the blue version. There are 6 home screens which you'll be able to pull up by clicking the blackberry logo button. Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen.You can hide these icons by navigating up while on any icon.

Under the stacks icons(right hand corner) you'll be able to pull up your hidden Today feature by clicking the the stacks icon. If you navigate down you also have a hotspot to the clock application which you can launch by clicking.

If you scroll to the right of the profiles button this will reveal the 6 user defined icons. You can hide these icons by navigating down while on any icon.

If there are any concerns or questions please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Navigation

Features:
    -User defined fonts throughout the theme
    -User defined lock screen
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Six user defined icons (scroll to the right of profiles) (icon slot1-6)
    -6 Home screens (click blackberry logo button to reveal animated dock)
    -Hidden Today (click the stacks button in upper right corner)(6 entries)
    -QuickLaunch - integrated (hotkey space bar)(app sold separately)
    -SMS Hotkey - (hotkey $ )
    -Weather support (BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper compatible)
    -HTC Pure flip clock
    04-23-10 06:07 PM
    Looks awesome! Great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 12:16 AM
    Great theme. Smooth transitions with no memory lose. Well made theme that I give 4/5 stars and worth the great sale price.

04-24-10 03:52 AM
    Looks awesome! Great job!

Great theme. Smooth transitions with no memory lose. Well made theme that I give 4/5 stars and worth the great sale price.

Thank you.
    04-24-10 07:28 AM
    The ShopCrackBerry page offers "no HT, no WB", "HT, no WB" ect.....HT - Hidden Today.......what is WB?
    04-24-10 02:59 PM
    WB=WeatherBug. Funny, I was going to ask: What is HT.... Go figure, Thanks

04-24-10 03:05 PM
    Well, now we know.....Tks!!
    04-24-10 03:07 PM
    Great theme guys:

With Berryweather
    04-24-10 04:31 PM
    I would just like to say thanks to everyone who purchased the theme or shown interest in the theme. I have received great feedback and suggestions. But since this is my first time designing a theme for your devices there are going to be a few things that I miss judge but I'll have it cleaned up in the update Monday. Below is a list of known issues that have been bought to my attention if you have noticed an issue and it's not on the list please reply and let me know to add it to the update. If your issue is more of a personal request I can only promise to take it into consideration.

Thanks

KNOWN ISSUES

-Network name being cut off on some devices
    -Weather icon overlapping the SMS icon under the hidden today
    -Fonts too large on call screens
    -Date being cut off on message screens
    04-25-10 09:51 AM
    First of all this is a great theme (using the Blue one), the graphics design
    is outstanding !

However as You mention Yourself there are a few things that might feel more natural on a touch device.

First a few minor alignment issues (very minor).

Clock seem a bit to far to the right when using 24H format (I know it is opposite with 12H.... So...)

Date seems 2-3 pixels of to the left, or is it just me...

______

Navigation is quite hard when I want to go to the today area (up, right, click, down...), any way to ease that up a bit.. I see how this would be much easier on a touch device

Otherwise keep up the great work, you are most welcome in our world of non-touch..

04-25-10 11:03 AM
    First of all this is a great theme (using the Blue one), the graphics design
    is outstanding !

However as You mention Yourself there are a few things that might feel more natural on a touch device.

First a few minor alignment issues (very minor).

Clock seem a bit to far to the right when using 24H format (I know it is opposite with 12H.... So...)

Date seems 2-3 pixels of to the left, or is it just me...

______

Navigation is quite hard when I want to go to the today area (up, right, click, down...), any way to ease that up a bit.. I see how this would be much easier on a touch device

Otherwise keep up the great work, you are most welcome in our world of non-touch..

Thank you for the feedback, suggestions are always welcome. With regards to the clock and date. The placement of those were intentional because with the clock there is no way to get it to align in the center perfectly because when there are 4 digits the numbers have to slide to make room for the addition digit so I have to accommodate for this.

With the date being the way it is I have the Wifi SSID on the same line with the date so I had to move the date to accommodate the SSID so it wouldn't get cut off but I will try to get the date a little more on center and try not to cut the date off also.

At the time this was the most user friendly navigation that I could come up with for a theme like this but I will take a look at it and see if I can get to the hidden today using another route.
    04-25-10 11:48 AM
    On weather, hidden today version, if I put today items in user icons, the today data overlaps the icons. How are you supposed to see today items on this version?

Great looking theme but not very functional in this version. Asked Crackberry store for a switch to non hidden today version, which I'm hoping is more functional.

Maybe the "navigation" pic above is misleading. Are those today headings always shown or is the HT version without these headings? If these "Messages, SMS & Calendar" are supposed to appear as in the navigation pic and then hide when not in use, something's seriously wrong with the HT/WP version, either that or I can't navigate to these items.

>> EDIT >> oops.. sorry I didn't see the icon in the top right corner on the navigation pic where you show "click to reveal today items". Very important tidbit of information. Tons of stuff packed into this theme. I'm going to try to cancel my request to switch versions
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 04-25-10 at 12:56 PM.
    04-25-10 12:52 PM
    You could try out:

In Composer: On focus in "Today items button" Show today icons/buttons instead of hide, set activate to hide. Then set hide today icons/buttons on focus in "profiles" and "BlackBerry"

In ThemeBuilder: Navigation from Today Area left and right to SMS button.

Both should make it easier to get to ( and stay in) the today area.

I know this breaks a little with the concept that this is different screens that you select, but You already utilize this in the bottom six dock.

Just an idea not trying to "take over" development or anything just meant as a helping hand in the quirks of navigation in the non touch themes

BR Mio

04-25-10 02:47 PM
    You could try out:

In Composer: On focus in "Today items button" Show today icons/buttons instead of hide, set activate to hide. Then set hide today icons/buttons on focus in "profiles" and "BlackBerry"

Both should make it easier to get to ( and stay in) the today area.

I know this breaks a little with the concept that this is different screens that you select, but You already utilize this in the bottom six dock.

Just an idea not trying to "take over" development or anything just meant as a helping hand in the quirks of navigation in the non touch themes

BR Mio

No problem, I don't mind bouncing around ideas. I just want to understand you correctly.
    This is the part where you're losing me,how would you get to the Today items.
    04-26-10 08:44 AM
    Just downloaded the update, thanks alot!!!
    04-27-10 02:16 AM
    love the shorter way to get to hidden today. well done.
    04-27-10 07:31 AM
    Just downloaded the update, thanks alot!!!
    You're welcome.

love the shorter way to get to hidden today. well done.
    Thank you, I thought that would make it easier for everyone.
    04-27-10 07:56 AM
    Great update.. thx!
    05-01-10 08:14 PM
    Great update.. thx!
    You're welcome, there will another update this week which will change the signal meters to be lighter so they'll be better to read and also I'll be updating the navigation so you'll be able to go directly to the calendar when you click the stacks icon.
    05-04-10 10:17 AM
    You're welcome, there will another update this week which will change the signal meters to be lighter so they'll be better to read and also I'll be updating the navigation so you'll be able to go directly to the calendar when you click the stacks icon.
    Looking forward to it.

I'm curious if its just me... I don't use the animated dock (locked icons). There's so much going on with this theme, I like the simplicity of the look without anything but the clock and the perimeter stuff. The today and weather work great plus my few hidden icons and I'm a happy camper.

One thing that would be nice would be the ability to scroll backwards thru the perimeter features so if I go too quickly past something (usually hidden today when shown), I can get back to it quickly. Either that or maybe a keystroke shortcut to hidden today?

05-04-10 08:12 PM
    UPDATE

HTC Pure(non touch edition) has been updated to version 1.2. There is a list of changes below.

Thank you

Change Log:

- Changed all signal and battery meters for better visibility.
    - Fixed EDGE being cutoff in the some devices(has been tested to make sure)
    - Updated navigation so now when you click the stacks icon(upper right corner)you will go directly to calendar.
    - Updated navigation on WB versions(weather versions), you can now navigate up from any user defined icon to get to the weather icon
    - The backdrop on hidden today versions has been more streamlined and transparent
    - Centered the date
    - Moved SSID to bottom right corner
    -Enlarged the notification area

*NOTE: Please backup your application so if you do not like the update you'll be able to revert to the earlier version.
    05-05-10 11:08 AM
    Very nice update. Thank you!
    05-05-10 11:33 AM
    Very nice update. Thank you!
    Thank you, you're very welcome.
    05-05-10 01:48 PM
    Another very nice update. Navigation improvement really helps make the theme more usable. Also really appreciate the more transparent hidden today backdrop. Was a little dark before.

05-05-10 07:01 PM
    Another very nice update. Navigation improvement really helps make the theme more usable. Also really appreciate the more transparent hidden today backdrop. Was a little dark before.

No problem, you're welcome.
    05-06-10 08:47 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD