hi all, heres my Hero theme, now out for the Bold hope ya all enjoy

***UPDATE***
    V1.0.45 - fixed bug causing only 2 lines of icons on app menu page, please re-download if on version .37

Available Now from Crackberry App Store
    Hero Sense UI theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

please perform battery pull after installing and activating the theme

paypal button not working at the mo, but please feel free to donate using the link below,
    Donate thru Paypal
    or my paypal email is dave17121982-4@pophost.123-reg.co.uk
    Last edited by daveastra; 10-11-09 at 01:06 PM.
    08-23-09 10:22 AM
    Great theme. Its very clean. I only wish there was a third row of icons.
    08-23-09 11:04 AM
    Great theme. Its very clean. I only wish there was a third row of icons.
    sorry
    fixed and uploaded
    08-23-09 11:39 AM
    Fab theme! Much thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 12:06 PM
    Great looking, very wallpaper freindly and the special characters of my language (, and - Danish) are shown correctly in the today area - NICE! )
    But more than one today entry would nice and the navigation can be difficult. It is easy to get "stuck" in the profiles area or the weather icon.

Besides that, SUPER THEME

BR Mio

08-23-09 12:08 PM
    Awesome looking. Have to agree mio BB, the only drawback I see is the only 1 line of today "preview"; the text size / fonts are all great. Some theme makers make those too small but keeping them at system default looks great!!!
    Last edited by infernox; 08-23-09 at 01:28 PM.
    08-23-09 01:20 PM
    well this theme looks/functions just as good as i was hoping it would, nice work, thanks for the **FREE**, i haven't found a theme to replace the stock bold theme since i bought it last fall, i will be keeping this one.
    08-23-09 02:40 PM
    everything looks great, been using extensively for a few hours, the only thing, IF you're looking to tweak is the green selection box that wraps around apps in the app switcher isn't centered perfectly, and has jagged edges, and i noticed the globe icon for the browser has like an extra pixel or two on the left side, but besides extremely minor cosmetic stuff like that, it works fantastically
    Hi katiepea, unfortunately the app switching ribbon cannot be themed by the user currently,

08-24-09 05:25 AM
    Great work! LOVE the little animated Android dude to show background processes are going on! Wasn't sure about the green, but it really blends well and the Theme is super sharp. WTG!
    08-24-09 01:57 PM
    Excellent work here! Runs very smooth.
    The bold users are fortunate to have a couple great hero themes!
    Thanks for the time you put into this!

08-24-09 02:17 PM
    Good job.

Just out of curiosity for another project I am working on: did you try a layout with the icons matching the arch of the bottom curve? I was wondering if that looked okay or not.
    08-24-09 02:37 PM
    I didn't download it, but looks real smooth and nice. Great job!
    08-24-09 05:32 PM
    can u post the zip?
    08-25-09 01:32 AM
    can u post the zip?
    Hi there, OTA only I'm afraid, as my winzip keeps playin up

08-25-09 02:02 AM
    Quick favor: could you post the green folder png file? I would like to create some folder icons for Apps, Games, Messaging, Downloads, and Setup to add to the phone. The ones I use from the Apple themes I have done are kinda clashing. The green angled folder would definitely look better as a source. Assuming I like the results, I will post the modified files (and relink to the instructions) for other people to do, if they want to.

Thanks.
    08-25-09 08:07 AM
    Hi katiepea, unfortunately the app switching ribbon cannot be themed by the user currently,

i was actually talking about the green selection box that is inside of the app switcher, and whats the chances of us getting an update with a visual voicemail icon? hehehe since we're all so excited about this new feature today!
    08-25-09 06:25 PM
    Favorite theme so far.
    08-28-09 09:13 AM
    Is this no longer free?
    07-19-10 11:47 PM
    the post says the theme is free but when you click on the link to download it says it costs $1.99 and same if you go to your site is it no longer a free theme????
    07-20-10 11:15 AM
    has anyone tried installing this with a bold running on os5?
    08-07-10 01:00 PM
    Looks that way... Thread title has been updated.
    08-20-10 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD