Anyone experiencing any problems with this theme in regards of the message icon and with the item shown in the preview area? It just started recently for me that sometimes after I sent a txt msg, I focus on the msg icon and it shows my sent txt. The only way to resolve this is to delete my sent txt. A battery pull did not work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 05:53 PM
    Any word on the new theme?
    05-29-09 11:59 AM
    Hey cypz if you don't mind me asking, which weather app is that? Also which quick launch app is that?

On post #59. it wouldn't let me "quote" it.

Thanks in advance.
    05-30-09 12:53 AM
    What if I don't have paypal or a credit card.. Still possible to get on my phone or what?

05-30-09 06:19 PM
    What if I don't have paypal or a credit card.. Still possible to get on my phone or what?

You've asked before in this thread. Just curious, can you buy anything on line without a credit card or pay pal??? What do you think would be an appropriate answer?
    05-30-09 07:12 PM
    You've asked before in this thread. Just curious, can you buy anything on line without a credit card or pay pal??? What do you think would be an appropriate answer?
    paypal or credit card is the only way of getting the theme.
    05-30-09 07:19 PM
    One more day to save a $1.00 all EThemes Premium Themes are $2.99 right now dont miss out.
    05-30-09 11:32 PM
    hi. i'm liking the theme.... thanks E! Is there any way to increase the font size in the messages lists (sms, email, etc) and the address book? i can control the fonts in the messages themselves but the listings are still excruciatingly small for those of us old enough to need reading glasses!

thanks!
    Last edited by mnl; 05-31-09 at 10:19 AM.
    05-31-09 07:47 AM
    Mini update coming soon to WinOs, HTC Themes and MiniCoop
    The update will allow users control the fonts size and type in most area of theme.
    hi. i'm liking the theme.... thanks E! Is there any way to increase the font size in the messages lists (sms, email, etc) and the address book? i can control the fonts in the messages themselves but the listings are still excruciatingly small for those of us old enough to need reading glasses!

thanks!
    06-02-09 10:42 PM
    Update coming soon includes,
    Black tint on bottom dock for easy view on today icons,
    toolbar message indicator updated to reflec new bbm message,
    User font size and stlye on message inboxes.
    Also I'm testing out a semi clean up navigation for today icons.

06-04-09 07:03 PM

Looking forward to it...
    06-04-09 08:31 PM
    Can't wait for the update...thanks again for this crazy theme..

06-05-09 04:12 AM
    Just got the email ...its been updated ...downloading now...enjoys everyone

06-05-09 04:31 AM
    I'm getting a strange thing where the focus goes to the 2nd icon when I scroll back down from profiles, instead of to the first one... not really digging the dimming while you scroll the dock either. everything else is slick as always though
    06-05-09 04:54 AM

thanks! now I can use this theme full time.
    06-05-09 05:00 AM
    I'm getting a strange thing where the focus goes to the 2nd icon when I scroll back down from profiles, instead of to the first one... not really digging the dimming while you scroll the dock either. everything else is slick as always though
    Ive tested the theme for 3 days now. When I scroll to the profile icon it goes directly to the 1st icon. The only real change to the navigation is from the weather slot right side icon down to the dock it would go directly to your last today icon you used. Do a battery pull and let me know if you have that issue still.
    06-05-09 05:16 AM
    Ive tested the theme for 3 days now. When I scroll to the profile icon it goes directly to the 1st icon. The only real change to the navigation is from the weather slot right side icon down to the dock it would go directly to your last today icon you used. Do a battery pull and let me know if you have that issue still.
    yeah, tried that :\ must be some kind of bug on my part. if there's any way you could send me the old version that would be great, I don't care much about user-defined fonts myself, if not then that's ok too. it was perfect for me before by far one of the best themes.
    06-05-09 05:21 AM
    not really digging the dimming while you scroll the dock either. everything else is slick as always though
    I thought it was my screen until you mentioned that... I don't know if I'm a fan of the dimming but I do love the theme!

E I think I'm only using your themes atm now!
    06-05-09 05:23 AM
    tried another battery pull for shts n giggles but no go... very strange. I think my bold's possessed.
    06-05-09 05:28 AM
    sorry, one (probably stupid) question:
    i just downloaded the upgrade version of this theme.
    how do i modify the size of the SMS/Email texts?
    i prefer the default size of the previous version.
    thanks in advance!
    06-05-09 05:38 AM
    oh and btw i'm not a fan of the dimming too...
    i echo ninja please, can i possibly get the old version pls? i loved the theme so much as it was.
    06-05-09 05:39 AM
    oh and btw i'm not a fan of the dimming too...
    i echo ninja please, can i possibly get the old version pls? i loved the theme so much as it was.
    the dimming was meant to easily read the the text on light color wallpaper. Is one of the issues i had with this theme was when i used light color wallpaper i had a tough time reading the text till i scroll to it, sometimes i just like previewing without scrolling to it. As for the font size is about the same size as the original. I usually just decrease the default size by 1. That was another issue that was getting alot of request and feedback letting the user decide the font size on the message inbox screen.
    BTW all my themes are back on sale for 2.99 till the 4th of july.
    06-05-09 05:50 AM
    if i decrease the default size by 1, the text becomes too small.
    i like the size of the default size of the previous version, just perfect.

no chance you could give us the download link for the old version?
    06-05-09 05:53 AM
    Issue with the new version.

If you put calendar, messages, or sms/mms as the first icon (left most) in the bottom dock you cannot navigate to the today plus section.

Navigation takes you to the profiles icon instead.

Can you fix this? I loved having messages as my first icon.

06-05-09 05:54 AM
    the dimming was meant to easily read the the text on light color wallpaper. Is one of the issues i had with this theme was when i used light color wallpaper i had a tough time reading the text till i scroll to it, sometimes i just like previewing without scrolling to it. As for the font size is about the same size as the original. I usually just decrease the default size by 1. That was another issue that was getting alot of request and feedback letting the user decide the font size on the message inbox screen.
    BTW all my themes are back on sale for 2.99 till the 4th of july.
    yeah, good point. I'm sure with other bg's it would be hard to read that way.
    06-05-09 06:18 AM
320 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD