extending the sell thru the end of the month... dont miss out on the very low price you wont regret it. Tell everyone about HTC 2 for the blackberry bold
    05-23-09 01:34 PM
    this is the best theme Ive had on my bold. hands down. great job.
    05-23-09 01:52 PM
    I was so excited to get this theme just for it to not be font friendly. oh well.
    05-23-09 03:26 PM
    if take a look at the sticky on post your theme/wallpaper on bold .... this theme has to be the #1 premium theme ..... seems that everyone use this theme....

u rock E !!!!
    05-23-09 06:14 PM
    great theme, just working on gettin my pay pal account so i can buy your themes, are you going to continue making bold themes?!?! i saw in a differnet thread you were going to stop?
    05-23-09 06:33 PM
    great theme, just working on gettin my pay pal account so i can buy your themes, are you going to continue making bold themes?!?! i saw in a differnet thread you were going to stop?
    i stopped making themes for the bold a while back...im starting up again but not as much as I use to. Been working on this new theme for abit should be up this week. The only user spot for wallpaper is on the app screen. Lock and Homescreen are fix once you see it you would know why.
    05-24-09 12:01 PM
    i stopped making themes for the bold a while back...im starting up again but not as much as I use to. Been working on this new theme for abit should be up this week. The only user spot for wallpaper is on the app screen. Lock and Homescreen are fix once you see it you would know why.
    Nice, always look forward to your new themes.
    05-24-09 12:24 PM
    Same here can't wait to finish the theme and let everyone enjoy the new ride. Its NOT an OS theme no win, mac , ipod ,palm sim theme.
    I'm expecting a friday eta on it. I'm testing the homescreen svg today to get the navigation down.
    Nice, always look forward to your new themes.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 02:57 PM
    Can you use the theme even if you dont have or not planning to purchase quick launch?
    05-24-09 03:25 PM
    Can you use the theme even if you dont have or not planning to purchase quick launch?
    Yes, you can. Just dont expect the Start button up top to do anything w/o quicklaunch installed. It works just fine without it.
    05-24-09 03:45 PM
    I was wondering if you still had plans to update this theme to darken the screen for today items? To me that would make this theme perfect.
    05-24-09 05:22 PM
    I was wondering if you still had plans to update this theme to darken the screen for today items? To me that would make this theme perfect.
    I have a beta version of that running on my phone. With an updated Win7 and the New Theme coming soon. So my phone has been a testing ground the last few days.
    05-25-09 01:33 PM
    I have a beta version of that running on my phone. With an updated Win7 and the New Theme coming soon. So my phone has been a testing ground the last few days.
    Thanks, I look forward to the update.
    05-25-09 03:27 PM
    You still doing the girly one u mentioned right ??!!??? I've been anxiously waiting lol.
    05-25-09 03:52 PM
    You still doing the girly one u mentioned right ??!!??? I've been anxiously waiting lol.
    Yes I am thats the next one after this new one. Without giving to much away from the upcoming new theme I was very very disappointed with a theme a bought from a well know site so I decide to make a similiar theme and give it my take. Ive been test driving it since sunday with the stock icons looks great now just adding the app wallpaper and the icons and hopefully i post a screenshot later this week.
    05-25-09 04:02 PM
    I love this theme, I got the first one and them moved to the Win7 and them back to HTC when you releasedbthe second version. I wish you revised the Win7bold too
    05-25-09 08:16 PM
    Yes I am thats the next one after this new one. Without giving to much away from the upcoming new theme I was very very disappointed with a theme a bought from a well know site so I decide to make a similiar theme and give it my take. Ive been test driving it since sunday with the stock icons looks great now just adding the app wallpaper and the icons and hopefully i post a screenshot later this week.
    yay oke doke !!
    05-25-09 09:21 PM
    Hey Ely I shouted a p/m your way
    05-25-09 10:07 PM
    I took the plunge again and dropped the 2.99 for this theme after buying the first HTC theme.. I must say, nicely done, better than the first, cause I wasn't entirley thrilled at the large size of the moving icons in the first theme... Good job, ill be sporting this theme for awhile, until another creation is brought by E.

Last edited by xTheTinManx; 05-29-09 at 02:27 PM.
    05-26-09 09:40 AM
    Is this possible for me to download without a credit card or anything??

05-26-09 07:37 PM
    05-27-09 01:12 AM
    Is this possible for me to download without a credit card or anything??

You do have to pay for this theme. I might be wrong but I think you can pay via paypal

05-27-09 07:23 AM
    Bought the theme yesterday and the visual presentation and operation are superb!

I just wondered if you could tell me what size image the wallpaper should be if it were to sit between the date at the top of the screen and the upper edge of the bottom toolbar? I had tried to copy in an image of BB Precision Silver, but it seemed to stretch it and blur it. It may of course be the copy I downloaded. Don't suppose you could advise or even post a copy of the image if you had it?

Many thanks

OldHooky
    05-27-09 07:51 AM
    Just bought this theme .. Waiting for my order to process .... I can't wait ...
    05-27-09 08:51 AM
    Just waiting for update, that darkens the screen for today items. That would make this theme perfect. Also bought the mini cooper theme and it's very nice. Will go great with this one.
    05-28-09 10:29 AM
320 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD