E ..... Is the dock in the hybrid version a hidden dock?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 05:34 PM
    Hybrid version is exactly like the current version just the old dock and navigation image.

07-17-09 06:02 PM
    Hi Ely will this new version fix the today font on light background issue? Everything else is perfect for me , I like the intro of the dock

07-17-09 06:34 PM
    Hoping soon, away next week at conference many many bold users and want to show your theme off!!! The hybrid

07-18-09 04:44 AM
    Hi Ely will this new version fix the today font on light background issue? Everything else is perfect for me , I like the intro of the dock

If you have the latest version there is a switch you can click on to dim your screen allowing you to read your today + entries on any wall paper.

07-18-09 06:40 AM
    Thanks its great !
    07-18-09 07:06 AM
    Good jobs. Beautiful!

07-18-09 11:00 AM
    Contacting those who pm me very soon.

Last edited by elycruz0102; 07-18-09 at 01:14 PM.
    07-18-09 12:50 PM
    A Mobihand Upgrade email is going out?
    07-18-09 12:56 PM
    Thanks Ely for the email.

I tried to download the Hybrid version but I get "The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try later" message. Don't mind trying later but just letting you know.
    07-18-09 01:54 PM
    Hi E,

This will be my first posting in this forum.
    1st of all, thanks for creating such a nice and fully functional theme. I'm a new bold user (just two weeks old and never use BlackBerry before)
    I read about your theme here and really sure it's the theme I am looking for.

So I decided to buy your theme today. Hey, I even bought quick launch just because of your theme not because of the quicklaunch capability itself
    I guess quicklaunch developer should rep you for the theme which indirectly help their sales hehehe (ask for some profit sharing hehehe)

But I have to agree with some comments from forum seniors, I think it will be nice if you still use transparent grey bar on the dock instead of solid grey. I know that you are developing them currently. I hope I can get that upgrade as well

Let us know where & when to upgrade it

Again, Nice Jobs & Many thanks for the theme!
    07-18-09 02:06 PM
    i still havent gotten an email. well isent you another pm reminding you. can't wait to try this version
    07-18-09 02:34 PM
    working on the issue right now hopefully everything should be working soon.
    07-18-09 02:43 PM
    Once E has uploaded the new files you don't have to wait for the email.
    You can just log into your account and where you see this theme, you can click the upgrade button

07-18-09 03:02 PM
    Thanks Ely for the email.

I tried to download the Hybrid version but I get "The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try later" message. Don't mind trying later but just letting you know.
    I got the same message but don't mind waiting either. Your themes are worth it!
    07-18-09 03:31 PM
    two reasons why i cant do that. first somethig was wrong so it says new version is 1.37 which i dicussed with E about. 2nd i wanted the hybrid version. but thanks for trying to help

Once E has uploaded the new files you don't have to wait for the email.
    You can just log into your account and where you see this theme, you can click the upgrade button

07-18-09 03:35 PM
    E, I tried to upgrade, it all seemed to work but after reboot still got the newer blocky dock? It does disappear but I thought hybrid was going back to old dock?

07-18-09 06:33 PM
    No luck with the second email also. I get HTTP Error 404.
    07-18-09 08:37 PM
    i love the bold. ;d
    07-18-09 08:40 PM
    No luck with the second email also. I get HTTP Error 404.
    email me with any issues instead of posting you would get quicker respond than waiting for a day or so till i check here/
    07-18-09 08:47 PM
    email me with any issues instead of posting you would get quicker respond than waiting for a day or so till i check here/
    OK will do, thanks.
    07-18-09 08:50 PM
    I've PM you with all details but no email?

What's your email address?

07-18-09 09:21 PM
    Thanks for the support Ely, great hybrid and well worth the dollars!

07-19-09 07:17 AM
    I had saved some screen shots from the original 2.0. I think I'll stick with the updated vs the hybrid. Still on the fence tho. Really would like to see the underlay fm v1 on v2 lol...berry owners want it all...lol thanks E for some great themes I still have vista 9000 in rotation! Lol...

07-19-09 08:04 AM
    Guys what weather app are you all using to make the icon look like this? I am using the push weather that came with my bold & the icon remains the default 1dimensional one.. I really would like it to look this way in this theme..

07-19-09 08:55 AM
320 ... 10111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD