i like being able to use my default font! very nice.
    06-05-09 01:42 PM
    thanks E.
    sorry if i came across as being impatient.
    looking forward to the download link of the old version.
    I second this E. Your themes are the bomb, but I personally prefer the original version of this one.. It pwns!! Be looking forward to a download link... Thanks again..
    06-05-09 02:26 PM
    got the 2.09 version. i dont mind the dimming feature tho if it wasnt there, i'd be ok with that (not a fan of the today stuff...i can't read it anyway). LOVE the large font in the messages and address book. and you changed the bbm icon to the msn people! nice touch! i wasnt sure what it was when i saw it; i didnt think i have live messenger opened!! here are a couple of shots with the new theme. thinking about the weekend, hence my wallpaper.

thanks E. excellent theme work!
    06-05-09 02:54 PM
    Best theme I have ever owned but I do prefer the older version as well. Not a fan of the dimmer.
    06-05-09 03:04 PM
    just noticed now that when you scroll up from the bottom dock and when you scroll back down, it now automatically jumps to the calendar icon as opposed to the first icon on the dock.

Another thing is that when scrolling up from the calendar icon to the today area and when scrolling back down to the dock, the dock slides to the next set of icons and then quickly slides back befor focusing back on the calendar icon.
    Last edited by janx; 06-05-09 at 04:12 PM.
    06-05-09 04:01 PM
    Ecruz, I feel your "pain"! When you don't have the today screen with a "dimmer" people ask for it. And now you add it and they all complain to get rid of it!
    It's hard to please everyone but people should realize that many of the thememakers just develop a theme and then abandon the site.

You've been on top of the improvements for all of your themes and I for sure appreciate it.
    06-05-09 04:03 PM
    Ely I am very happy with this theme. I really appreciate all the work you put into your themes.

Thanks again
    06-05-09 04:44 PM
    just noticed now that when you scroll up from the bottom dock and when you scroll back down, it now automatically jumps to the calendar icon as opposed to the first icon on the dock.

Another thing is that when scrolling up from the calendar icon to the today area and when scrolling back down to the dock, the dock slides to the next set of icons and then quickly slides back befor focusing back on the calendar icon.
    Thats how it works it remembers what you last move was, it would only do that for today icons when to scroll to the today area. Non today icons should revert back to the first icon on the dock.
    06-05-09 06:11 PM
    Ecruz, I feel your "pain"! When you don't have the today screen with a "dimmer" people ask for it. And now you add it and they all complain to get rid of it!
    It's hard to please everyone but people should realize that many of the thememakers just develop a theme and then abandon the site.

You've been on top of the improvements for all of your themes and I for sure appreciate it.
    damn if you do and damn if you dont...I am always looking ways to improve my themes WinOs is a prime example of that. I am never done with my themes as I continue to learn more about composer and what our phones could handle. Next theme is MacX its not another bottom dock os x theme like so many before it.
    06-05-09 06:15 PM
    Thats how it works it remembers what you last move was, it would only do that for today icons when to scroll to the today area. Non today icons should revert back to the first icon on the dock.
    just tried it again, and yes it reverts back to the today icon. i just tried it with another couple icons, my msn and browser, and after scrolling up to profile/QL/weather slot, it reverts back to the calendar. not sure if thats intended, but its awesome.

thanks for the awesome updates E.
    06-05-09 07:01 PM
    Nice work keep it up...
    06-05-09 10:57 PM
    just for the record, i never asked for the dimming effect.
    but i do appreciate E making efforts to make some improvements to the theme.
    i just happen to prefer the old version than the new one.
    06-05-09 11:32 PM
    just for the record, i never asked for the dimming effect.
    but i do appreciate E making efforts to make some improvements to the theme.
    i just happen to prefer the old version than the new one.
    agreed.

fwiw, you can't make everyone happy. paid themes or free themes, you'll get far more "I love this theme but..." posts than anything... just how it goes
    06-06-09 12:11 AM
    It is awesome getting the improvements on the E Themes. Just being able to navigate from the right side down to the scroll bar is worth the update.

I wish some of the other $7 themes would provide this level of service to the customer base!
    06-06-09 09:00 AM
    Thanks still waiting on mobi to help me out so I can have both version up for those who want to revert back to old version. Aside from that OsX its the next theme that has been in the works for a few months now.
    I think Mac themes with a bottom dock hidden or not are overplayed so you won't see a 6 icon dock but this theme will also have a shorthcut for quicklaunch on the homescreen.
    It is awesome getting the improvements on the E Themes. Just being able to navigate from the right side down to the scroll bar is worth the update.

I wish some of the other $7 themes would provide this level of service to the customer base!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 06-06-09 at 04:25 PM.
    06-06-09 04:23 PM
    Thanks still waiting on mobi to help me out so I can have both version up for those who want to revert back to old version. Aside from that OsX its the next theme that has been in the works for a few months now.
    I think Mac themes with a bottom dock hidden or not are overplayed so you won't see a 6 icon dock but this theme will also have a shorthcut for quicklaunch on the homescreen.

Right on E ! Still sporting the theme...... And waiting on Mobi..

06-06-09 04:32 PM
    anyone noticing this issue? sms messages stuck in the today screen long after you have read and responded to that message and many others behind it?

screen shots:

the only way I've been able to remedy this is to do a battery pull. any other suggestions?
    06-07-09 12:06 PM
    anyone noticing this issue? sms messages stuck in the today screen long after you have read and responded to that message and many others behind it?

screen shots:

the only way I've been able to remedy this is to do a battery pull. any other suggestions?
    that's an error with plazmic's software, not the theme's layout. sometimes it happens on themes but it's rare. I've had it happen on a couple of themes I made for personal use. switching themes and going back to it or doing a device reset clears it up for me.
    06-08-09 12:03 AM
    that's an error with plazmic's software, not the theme's layout. sometimes it happens on themes but it's rare. I've had it happen on a couple of themes I made for personal use. switching themes and going back to it or doing a device reset clears it up for me.
    That happens to me too. Sometimes a battery pull works & sometimes not. (Quickpull runs every morning so I know that fix isn't 100%). I'm kinda scared to leave the theme and then go back to it cuz I don't know what that will do to my icon arrangement. So I suffer quietly with errant sms' on my screen. I love the theme!

06-09-09 10:19 AM
    I only have the issue with SMS if I send one throught QuickLaunch. Other than that it is fine for me.
    06-09-09 10:34 AM
    That is becoming more common. I too have the same issue but only when composing an sms via a QL shortcut.
    If you scroll to the message from the home screen you can delete it and it should go away.

06-09-09 10:50 AM
    Those who want to revert to the old version pm with your order number and email. I will get in contact with you thursday. Been busy the last few days with work and would have a day to catch up.

Last edited by elycruz0102; 06-10-09 at 01:36 PM.
    06-09-09 11:26 AM
    thanks ely, looking forward to it
    06-10-09 12:51 PM
    Hey E. Question would you make another htc theme but with the white icons from the mini coop theme..I wouldn't mind buying it ..

06-11-09 06:02 AM
    Got the original version back!! This guy rocks.... He is going places.. Thanks for the personilized service bro...
    06-11-09 04:20 PM
320 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD