this is a different form factor so to speak. there are no giant scrolling icons on the actual homescreen, and you can choose all 13 icons to be displayed.
    05-19-09 03:27 PM
    I haven't had a chance to set it up yet but I will be playing with it soon. I really liked the look of the first version but I like the way this one appears to function better. I am a little OCD when I use themes. But I like to try a lot of the new ones that come out and this one looked like it was definitely worth it.
    05-19-09 03:38 PM
    For 2.99 you have nothing to lose. Its worth it and then some!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 04:01 PM
    Trust me you will love it. Smooth and very user friendly
    Just bought this, waiting on my order to process. Anxiety!
    05-19-09 04:30 PM
    OK now that I have it all set up, ely, I have to say this is your absolute best work to date. I have used a number of your themes and this is a home run. It looks great and is incredibly functional while being very slick. Now to make myself a new dark wallpaper for it ...

Two thumbs up. At $2.99 this theme is a steal.

PS I'm running the 5.0.0.93 beta OS.
    Last edited by quillhill; 05-19-09 at 04:47 PM.
    05-19-09 04:44 PM
    Thanks and my current wallpaper that I'm using with this theme is a mod app world wallpaper that fits perfectly with this theme.
    OK now that I have it all set up, ely, I have to say this is your absolute best work to date. I have used a number of your themes and this is a home run. It looks great and is incredibly functional while being very slick. Now to make myself a new dark wallpaper for it ...

Two thumbs up. At $2.99 this theme is a steal.

PS I'm running the 5.0.0.93 beta OS.
    05-19-09 05:18 PM
    Yet another good one E. Thanks again, for all the hard work, Keep em coming, glad you came back to the Bold world of theme making.
    05-19-09 06:13 PM
    Thanks and my current wallpaper that I'm using with this theme is a mod app world wallpaper that fits perfectly with this theme.

Let's see it.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I like that my weather app went right to the upper right corner. That's coolio.

Stupid photobucket ... I'll post mine later.
    05-19-09 06:41 PM
    Let's see it.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I like that my weather app went right to the upper right corner. That's coolio.

Stupid photobucket ... I'll post mine later.
    I cant wait to see some of your wallpapers. Ill will post my mod one later on.
    05-19-09 08:17 PM
    any chance we'll ever see a static todayplus version? I know a lot of your older theme were todayplus static. I need to see my appointments to remember them!
    05-19-09 08:51 PM
    This is the first theme I have ever purchased. I had to purchase quicklaunch to go with it of course... I love it. Thanks for the time you put in to your themes Ecruz.

I would have posted two captures I took with my wallpaper, however I do not have 10 posts yet. Maybe in a couple days.

Cheers!
    05-19-09 09:12 PM
    This is the first theme I have ever purchased. I had to purchase quicklaunch to go with it of course... I love it. Thanks for the time you put in to your themes Ecruz.

I would have posted two captures I took with my wallpaper, however I do not have 10 posts yet. Maybe in a couple days.

Cheers!
    do what i do 10 random post. ...Great Job!!!, Nice Work, Thanks for the info, and so on... but not in the same thread.
    05-19-09 09:31 PM
    I cant wait to see some of your wallpapers. Ill will post my mod one later on.
    This is what I'm going with for right now ... I have a sweet Mustang wallpaper I got from another thread here on CB that would look good with this theme, too, but I am going to look for some new images. I can't build a theme to save my life but I'm not bad finding decent wallpaper images and re-sizing.

05-19-09 09:44 PM
    I absolutely love this theme! Great price and clean icons!!! Keep up the great work, Ely!

05-19-09 09:50 PM
    the only thing i dont like is that a. quicklaunch didnt recognize any of my 3rd party apps. and also when i received messages it had 2 seperate icons, when there was only one message
    05-19-09 10:38 PM
    awesome theme. this would be the first theme for me to purchase. you have outdone yourself this time E.

just a quick question since im a noobie at this purchased theme thing. after i have received the product, do i receive future updates of the same theme for free?
    05-20-09 01:40 AM
    This is what I'm going with for right now ... I have a sweet Mustang wallpaper I got from another thread here on CB that would look good with this theme, too, but I am going to look for some new images. I can't build a theme to save my life but I'm not bad finding decent wallpaper images and re-sizing.

Can you post that wallpaper?
    05-20-09 06:18 AM
    im loving this theme, I think ima buy quick launch just bc of it lol. question, in the preview Ecruz was doing a google search on the homescreen...how?
    05-20-09 10:03 AM
    im loving this theme, I think ima buy quick launch just bc of it lol. question, in the preview Ecruz was doing a google search on the homescreen...how?
    Feature of quick launch
    05-20-09 11:01 AM
    the only thing i dont like is that a. quicklaunch didnt recognize any of my 3rd party apps. and also when i received messages it had 2 seperate icons, when there was only one message
    That is weird. QL recognized my 3rd party apps. You have to make sure the application is launched then select your QL menu and add. Then scroll down to Applications and it should have the selected 3rd party app. Just save and good to go.
    05-20-09 11:52 AM
    Solid build hardly any issue has been reported just some suggestion. 89xx 2.0 version has been uploaded just waiting on mobihand to do there part. Win7 semi upgrade coming soon the, last one for that theme.
    05-20-09 01:44 PM
    Nice looking theme!
    05-20-09 01:56 PM
    Can you post that wallpaper?
    Sure thing. I found it somewhere here on CB but I can't recall for sure where so the credit of course goes to the original poster.

And I forgot I had this wall floating around in photobucket. It looks good with this theme.

05-20-09 02:13 PM

heres mine! again nice work E!
    05-20-09 02:25 PM
    HTC 2.0 rocks!
    Lookin forward to the Win7 upgrade.

05-20-09 02:50 PM
320 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD