Sorry, might be another thread out there but I can`t find it... Im just curious to know how can I install a theme to my Blackberry Bold. Also once it's installed, is it gonna be under my theme menu in options?? And can I easily switch back to my original theme if I wanted too?

Thanks
    Andre
    02-06-09 08:06 AM
    Yes, it will be under themes and you can very simply go back to your old theme.

The best way is to find an Over The Air (OTA) download on your Bold's browser. Click the link and it will download and install. Then just go into Themes and select it. Easy as that.
    02-06-09 08:17 AM
    As what bt224 said. The other way (more troublesome) but does not require data.
    Download the theme onto pc. Usually it is a zip file. Unzip and extract the alx and cod files to somewhere u can locate easily
    Next launch DM, plug in bb, click on DM app loader and load the theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 08:39 AM
    Thanks alot, I tryed to download the OTA file and upload it threw an email and I got an error on my blackberry... So im not sure what to do...?
    02-06-09 09:34 AM
    It did what with an e-mail? And what was the error message?
    02-06-09 09:38 AM
    Just get the url and download it over the air (ota)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 09:40 AM
    Like I downloaded the theme to my pc, attached the file to my email (attachement) and tryed to open the attachement threw my blackberry, and got this error I dont remember exacly what it sayed.
    02-06-09 09:43 AM
    OK, that won't work.

What's the link to the theme?
    02-06-09 09:47 AM
    sorry im dumb... I got it... Thanks alot for the help guys... It works great
    02-06-09 09:50 AM
    sorry im dumb... I got it... Thanks alot for the help guys... It works great
    Not dumb, just learning.

In case someone else runs into this and finds this thread in a search, how did you resolve this?
    02-06-09 09:54 AM
    Instead of dowloading the file to my pc then sending the file to my email threw an attachment, I got the url of the theme (download link) and pasted it to my email, then opened it threw my blackberry.
    02-06-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD