I downloaded a theme and realized I didn't like it too much. I tried going to themes and pressed menu but I didnt see a delete option. Is there a way to remove a theme off ur phone to free up space?
    12-22-09 12:05 AM
    if you find out, i'd like to know. same thing with me. even when i got to the download area & delete them theme, it says uninstalled and still won't go away!
    12-22-09 12:15 AM
    advance options --> application
    12-22-09 12:29 AM
    Try going to options scroll down to Themes - you should see all the themes that you have downloaded. Click on the one you want to delete, hit the menu button and click delete. You may have to reboot your phone and then it will be gone!
    12-22-09 12:30 AM
    i did a forum search & found out:

go to options>advanced options>applications>find the name of theme>highlight it>hit bb button>delete.

some suggest even rebooting after you finish deleting what you need to delete.
    12-22-09 12:31 AM
    Try going to options scroll down to Themes - you should see all the themes that you have downloaded. Click on the one you want to delete, hit the menu button and click delete. You may have to reboot your phone and then it will be gone!
    This is true, but only for OS 5.0 and up I think.
    12-22-09 12:33 AM
    BB Menu>Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Scroll down to the theme (often beginning with com_plazmic_theme_>BB Menu>Delete
    12-22-09 12:50 AM
    good to know now if i can only figure out how to download the one i want off of filefactory i will be ok lol
    12-22-09 01:47 AM
    i did a forum search & found out:

go to options>advanced options>applications>find the name of theme>highlight it>hit bb button>delete.

some suggest even rebooting after you finish deleting what you need to delete.
    BB Menu>Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Scroll down to the theme (often beginning with com_plazmic_theme_>BB Menu>Delete
    Thanks it definitely worked.
    12-22-09 08:30 AM
    advance options --> application
    @TS
    inclemental answered your question already
    12-26-09 02:49 AM
    Click on wrench icon, click on wrench icon again, scroll down to "theme", select theme you want to delete, press Blackberry button, scroll down to delete.
    12-26-09 02:40 PM
    i have a curve 8900 i have no idea how to delete mine can some one help please !?!?!?!
    12-31-09 11:55 PM
    i have a curve 8900 i have no idea how to delete mine can some one help please !?!?!?!
    go to your options icon (wrench), click on it, go to advanced options, click on that, go to applications, click, once the app list builds, just scroll down the the app or theme you want to delete and cursor over it, highlight it and press the function button (blackberry logo button to the left of your trackball), and scroll down and select delete
    01-01-10 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD