hi i just downloaded some elecite theme from the blackberry app world, and now i can't do anything. i tried battery pulls and when the phone restarts, i unlock it, it goes to my screen then boom everythings frozen again.

so i tried to connect my blackberry to the desktop manager and it asks me for my device password. I enter the password that i use to unlock my phone and it tells me it's incorrect. i try various other passwords that i use for everything and it's wrong also. I don't know what to do right now, all i have to do is change my theme to fix this problem i believe but i can't even navigate around since its basically frozen.

HELP PLEASE
    09-04-10 11:11 AM
    i also just put my sim card in my old blackberry curve, and the internet is working but the texting/calling feature isn't working. if you know how to help me help me! really need it right now
    09-04-10 11:29 AM
    Is the theme stored on your memory card? If so, put it in a card reader or put your BlackBerry in USB Mass Storage mode (assuming it asks you after you plug the cable in) then delete the theme file.

If not, and if it isn't frozen on the lock screen, then just type your password wrong 10 times and it will wipe everything. A bit drastic, and you may only want to use that as a last resort, but it should make the BB work fine again.
    09-04-10 11:47 AM
    but if u type your PSWD in wrong 10 times then your phone locks completely......its doesnt just wipe everything....not surei would do that
    09-04-10 11:59 AM
    but if u type your PSWD in wrong 10 times then your phone locks completely......its doesnt just wipe everything....not surei would do that
    I read it would wipe it. Site could have been lying I guess. Here's where I got the info from.

I believe there are also key combinations you can use, though. See here.
    09-04-10 12:06 PM
    well uknow what i could be wrong to man, but i've heard a bunch of times on this site that it would lock your phone.......he's prolly just better off taking it to the service repair center from his carrier.
    09-04-10 12:10 PM
    Out of curiosity which theme is it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD