Hi everybody,

My Bold recently bit the dust (due to me dropping it in the gutter, but that's neither here nor there. . .) and I got a new one from ATT. Of course, I'm an ***** and while I was updating my phone with all kinds of neat new themes and apps over the last month, I stupidly never backed up the phone.

So, here I am inputting everything into this new phone manually and I'm trying to find the theme I had on my last Bold. I got the theme in this forum and I've gone through 5 pages trying to find it again, all to no avail.

The post I got it from had two themes: an L theme and a theme that had icons on the left and right of the screen. I had the two column theme. The icons were shrunken down. There was a Weather Eye thing built into it, I think. Oh, and the background default was the creator's adorable dog.

That's all I got. Any ideas? I really loved that theme!

Edit to add: I can't believe the forum edited out the word i-d-i-o-t. ha!
    06-04-09 01:33 PM
    Found it all on my own here..

forums.crackberry.com/f130/super-loopy-s-half-half-side-half-today-plus-side-l-themes- 115990/

Thanks anyway, guys!
    06-04-09 02:09 PM
    Found it all on my own here..

forums.crackberry.com/f130/super-loopy-s-half-half-side-half-today-plus-side-l-themes- 115990/

Thanks anyway, guys!
    That theme rocks!!
    06-08-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD