I was wondering if there was any way to hide both the top and bottom bars on the bold's home screen. I don't want to see either the black bar on the top or bottom. All I want to see is the home screen wallpaper. Is this possible, or am I just out of luck?
    Thanks for the help!
    -Jay
    11-29-09 01:21 PM
    Switch to a different theme. There are several that offer a mostly unobstructed view of the wallpaper.
    11-29-09 01:24 PM
    yes only way is with a specific theme which has no stuff on the home screen
    11-29-09 01:58 PM
    I was wondering if there was any way to hide both the top and bottom bars on the bold's home screen. I don't want to see either the black bar on the top or bottom. All I want to see is the home screen wallpaper. Is this possible, or am I just out of luck?
    Thanks for the help!
    -Jay
    Hey buddy, I have this theme on my Bold that allows you to have a ton of organization but then the screens "slide" left and down. Basically, I can't get rid of your very top bar (with the network and battery and date and all that), but I can help you get rid of the bottom dock. I have NEVER switched themes after finding this one..it's incredible for viewing your wallpaper fully.

I went into "options" "advanced options" "applications", and the theme is apparently called "FriendlyTidyTodaySMS". or "com_plazmic_theme_FriendlyTidyTodaySMS 1.0".

It's hard to explain, but basically, you have a hidden today screen that shows you your e-mails, sms's/mms's, calendar, then call logs, and when it's not highlighted it slides to the left and disappears (showing your wallpaper!). Same thing with the bottom dock; when not highlighted, it slides down and disappears. It's the best theme I've ever had and like I said, I can't find anything better than it. Also, it's completely free.

Try googling it and let me know if you can't find it.

Sorry if this sounds stupid, I am rushing, it's dinner time.

edit: Forgot to add it has the completely convenient weather and profile icons at the top left (in the bar I can't get rid of for you)
    11-29-09 05:19 PM
    Tito has one as close to one to suite your need:

Custom Theme V162 - No Carrier - TWay (9000) - PimpMyBerry!
    11-29-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD