Just realized that I should have checked to see if there was a dedicated Plazmic forum before posting. Stupid. Sorry mods, if you could be so kind as to move this thread over there. Thanks.

Another sudden realization. The bug appears in other themes that I've downloaded from this forum (which are great, by the way =D) Firmware problem, perhaps? Note: Stock themes are fine, and some other ones are fine as well.

Hey y'all!

First off, hope you all had a very Merry Christmas; hope you're driving safe, especially for my fellow Canadians here up north who are hating/loving the unusually hefty amount of snow.

I've experienced a bug in using my self-created Plasmic (which is awesome, by the way) Bold themes. In the application menu (the grid with all the icons, for clarification), it seems that every time I go into or exit a folder, immediately scrolling with the trackball all the way "past" the last icon in any column row exhibits some very strange behaviours.

For example, jumping out of a folder and scrolling all the way up results in the glowing-square selection-box to disappear from view, and the status text reading the name of the application I have in the top-leftmost box. What entails scrolling back down is the reappearance of the selection box on said application. Moving left maximally does the same thing as moving up, whereas moving right or down maximally makes the square jump to random icons.

I know that this may not be too pressing of a matter, but it bugs the heck out of me sometimes. I personalized this theme to exactly how I want it, so I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what the culprit is. I have tried making it again from scratch, and also editing other themes that didn't have this behaviour before, but those also somehow end up having the same problem.

Attached are the .alx and .cod files for the theme, thanks for your time!

Snoopster J
    Last edited by Snoopster J; 12-27-08 at 02:02 AM.
    12-27-08 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD