i purchased the Bold Cipher Sidebar Xtreme OS 4.6 theme about 3 weeks ago, and what a convenient theme?! lol but today while i was in class i started to get new messages, and you know how there supposed to be a little red star thingy on the top right of the messege icon (envelope)...well my side scroll menu gets it on the envelope but my tiny box section in the middle for messeges doesnt...(and yes it used to get it) i tried taking the battery, turning it off and on, and changing the theme then going back to the cipher one. please if anyone can help me or tell me what to do it would be very appreciated...thank you.
    02-03-09 04:10 PM
    Don't think those smaller icons show can show the indicator - something to do with the theme-building software permissions I guess
    02-03-09 04:21 PM
    but it used too...even the picture on the blog has it showing and the video...
    02-03-09 04:35 PM
    email JC at gadgetbean, his responses are usually fast.
    02-03-09 05:25 PM
    we had a discussion about this on JC's Cipher thread. i think this is just an inherent problem with BB themes. i have noticed this on the couple themes i have tried. all have the same behavior: sometimes the red star shows up, sometimes it doesn't. usually a reboot will fix it, but only for a few hours.

unfortunately i don't think there is a fix.
    02-03-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD