I'm looking for a really neat Hidden or Sidescroll theme WITHOUT today/today plus, etc. I prefer not to really see anything on the home screen.

My favorite theme was ECruz's Hidden Side Scroll (or was it Cipher?), but it seems that the link to that is no longer available and I have a new Bold, so the theme is gone.

I've searched through here, but can't seem to find anything.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd be willing to make a donation if need be.
    07-17-09 10:38 AM
    You can find the e version at blueroom solution's web site... Hope that helps they have an e archive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 11:29 AM
    The only e series he has on there is the one with the Today. Already checked. Bah.
    07-17-09 11:31 AM
    I know exactly which theme you mean. I used that theme for a long time. Absolutly loved it!
    Fortunatly Ely has come out with a ton of great themes lately so I had to delete it to make space for the new ones.
    That is/was the best side scroll (and hidden) on the market!

07-17-09 02:08 PM
    I'm looking for a really neat Hidden or Sidescroll theme WITHOUT today/today plus, etc. I prefer not to really see anything on the home screen.

My favorite theme was ECruz's Hidden Side Scroll (or was it Cipher?), but it seems that the link to that is no longer available and I have a new Bold, so the theme is gone.

I've searched through here, but can't seem to find anything.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd be willing to make a donation if need be.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/free-uhide-bold-theme-15-icons-ota-265243/
    Try mine out! Its a U shaped 15 hdden icons

07-17-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD